Chapter 6

J•a•e•l•y•n

It's been about 3 days and Xander still hasn't showed up. I guess this shit is really real. I wished that he'd be here when I woken up , but it didn't happen. Every night and day I read that "fuck ass letter" as he called it. I just miss him and wish that he'd come back. I heard that after a month of being in the military , they'll let you have your phones but I'm not sure if that's true. I hope it is because I really really miss him.

I've been depressed in bed ever since . That boy was the love of my life! The glue to mend my broken heart back together , the other half of my heart , my joy , my peace , my fucking happiness. HE WAS MY FUCKING LIFE! and now he's gone. I hate this shit . I swear I do.

My phone started ringing and I was surprised because ion have no friends and ion talk to nobody like that.

I ain't answer it cause I really ain't feel like it. I've been hella depressed , and horny.

My phone started ringing again and I got mad.

"Whoever this is calling better have a good fucking reason or I'm goin tf off." I said.

I picked up my phone and answered it.

"Who tf is this and why the fuck you calling my shit hoe?" I spat .

I heard a gasp on the other end of the phone.

"HELLOOOOOOO? Bitch speak!" I said.

"Jaelyn." I heard the soft voice.

I gasped and covered my mouth.

"Momma . I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to go off on you like that. I'm just having a bad day. I been in a shitty mood since Xander -" I trailed off.

"Since what baby?" My momma asked , concern evident in her voice.

"Since they took him." I said as I broke down crying.

"What do you mean baby? Who took him?" She asked.

"THE FUCKING MILITARY! THATS WHO!" I yelled .

"Damn." I heard my mama say but it wasn't in her sympathetic voice anymore.

"Momma!" I exclaimed

"Baby I'm sorry. You want me to come over?" She asked.

"No momma. I just wanna be alone." I said lowly.

"Okay baby. I'll call and check back on you. Just call if you need anything." She said.

"Mhm." I said and hung up.

I laid there and started crying . Why me bro? Why out of everybody , me?

I sighed . After I'd finished crying I just laid there , staring at the wall . My stomach started to feel uneasy and I later found myself at the toilet throwing up.

I sat there waiting for Xander to come rub my back and tell me "everything's going to be okay." But it didn't happen. I guess I really gotta accept the fact that he's deadass never coming back.

I cleaned myself up and headed back to bed. I miss this dude dawg.

I heard a knock on the door and groaned. Why does everybody keep fucking bothering me!

I ignored it but the knocking got louder. I got out of bed and put my slippers on. I angrily made my way to the door and flew it open.

I looked and saw that it was my momma. I groaned and brushed my hand over my face.

"Momma what are you doing here? I told you that I want to be left alone."

"Girl shut the hell up and move out the way." She said pushing passed me.

I rolled my eyes and shut the door.

"Goddamn , it stank in hea." She said.

"Well do something about it." I said rolling my eyes.

"Watch it lil girl." She said pouting her finger at me.

"Yea yea." I said going back to bed.

She followed me .

"Nuh unh . Tf is you doing?" She asked snatching the covers off me.

"OH MY GOD! MOMMA GET OUT , I ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT I WANNA BE LEFT ALONE!" I spat.

She slapped me and I looked at her. Anger and rage filling eyes.

"Get out." I calmly said.

"How dare you talk to me that way."

"I said get out!" I yelled louder.

"I'll get out alright. Nigga tryna help you and you pushing them away. Ion have time for that shit." She said.

"Okay .. the fuck you still in here for? Get out , damn." I said.

She looked at me and then left.

That shit don't phase me. I'm used to it. She'll come back around , but right now ion care to see her or talk to her.