Chapter 3

X•a•n•d•e•r

"I love you." Jaelyn told me as she laid on my chest.

I smiled , "I love you too baby."

"You hungry?" She asked sitting up.

"Yea." I smirked.

"I'm being forreal." She giggled.

"And I am too. Come ova hea." I said pulling pulling her back to me. I flipped us and I was on top of her.

I kissed her lips repeatedly , making her giggle.

I then trailed down to her neck , and then she was moaning and grabbing my hair.

Let's jus say this tongue got some magic ta it🥵.

Once we were done we took a shower together. We washed each other and when I went to wash her back I pressed my print against her ass.

"Stopppp I'm already sore." She whined.

I turned her around and smirked. I picked her up and she whined.

"Babeeeee I already- mmmmm , sstoopppp it xxanderrr." She moaned as she put her face in the crook of my neck. I bounced her up and down on my dick until i felt her shaking , indicating that she had came . She connected our lips as I felt myself about to nut. I bit her bottom lip aggressively as I emptied myself inside of her. She smiled as I put her down. She stumbled a little and grabbed my arm.

"Back to step one." She sighed.

I laughed and she hit my chest. I pushed her lightly and she went sliding , almost falling.

I laughed again and then I felt myself fall. She laughed and landed on top of me. She kissed me and we had a whole make out session in the shower , which led to me fingering and then eating her out. We spent about a hour in the shower 💀.

J•a•e•l•y•n

I swear I love Xander. He's what I always dreamed of as a boyfriend , husband , baby daddy ect . I got wet just at the thought of him. He fucks me good , suck me good , and he lick this pussy just like he should 😛! He didn't have me out here looking stupid either. He was different from most guys , and I'm glad. His momma like my ass too🥰. She think imma lil innocent/sweet thing , which I am but not with her son 😛 I be devouring them kids😩. He ain't salty neither so I don't have a problem with swallowing , he's sweet so I know he be eating right🤪. We all know he always eat right and good cause he be eating me 26/9 😛. But anyways! I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him. I can't wait to have his kids , and just make this nigga happy.

We were in bed cuddling but he had fallen asleep. Pshhhh I wonder why 🥵.

"Girl you know you got that knockout , yo body on my body baby🤪"

Aiight I'm done 💀😭.

I watched him sleep , he looked so peaceful and calm. His veins were on full display and all his features were relaxed. Gosh I wanna get him pregnant 🥺! I softly kissed his lips and he kissed mines back.

I jumped , startled by his action.

"Go ta sleep." He said with his eyes still closed. His deep voice sent chills down my spine and I got wet.

I didn't say anything.

" I know ya ass is woke. Stop watching me sleep and take ya ass to bed. Watchu want?" He asked , WITH HIS EYES STILL CLOSED!

this nigga crazy 🤦🏽‍♀️😩.

"Nothing , I was just admiring how cute you are." I said blushing.

He smirked , "I know I'm cute ma. That's why you be all on my face and dick." He said.

"Okay , you're scaring me , can you open your eyes?" I asked , slightly mugging him.

He opened his eyes and I looked into them. I bit my lip and he smirked.

"Ya ass is horny , ain't ya?" He asked.

"Boy shut up. Ain't nobody horny." I said rolling my eyes.

He stuck his hand in my panties and took it out , sucking his fingers.

That turned me on even more.

"Yea , I bet you ain't wet." He said closing his eyes back. He rolled over and I pouted. I wanted some dick.

I turned him on his back and climbed on his lap , kissing him.

"Okay okay , I want some dick daddy." I said with the "☹️" face.

He smirked and then I was moaning his name.

Moral of the story : GET THAT DICK SUS 🥰!

*********
I think imma start doing a moral of the story at the end of all my chapters😭. Y'all like that idea ?  Cause if y'all do I'll start doing it ♥️.