Romance Winners!

Hello everyone! The time has finally come to announce the winners of Romance! I would like tot hank tavanalee for judging this category and writing out the reviews! Please be sure to thank your judge and to congratulate the following winners! <3

PLEASE REMEMBER: If you'd like your winner sticker please send a private message to my main account: coolcourtney5 

Honourable Mentions: 

Emotions by: sweetdove166

King's Queen by: AmandeepKaur654

Taking Third Place we have!: 

Direction by: TasSSingh

Review: I can see why your book has already won so many awards! It's definitely award worthy!Unlike my books, you don't try too hard to establish everything in the first 5 chapters and that means people need to continue reading to find out. And that's smart!Loved it! Very very well done!Congratulations on 3rd Place!

Congratulations! <3 

Coming in at Second Place we have!!: 

Kiss Or Kill by: RowwVD

Review: Is it hot in here or did I just read the most sexiest book ever. Definitely the latter. Assassins, Mafia and Hot guys? Sign me up!Most readers would say a fast paced story can be spoiled quickly but I can tell you as a fast paced writer myself, is that when you know how to write it. It can be darn good! And you, can write it!Congratulations on 2nd Place!

Congratulations lovely!! <3 <3 

Annnd Finally!!! The time has come to reveal your First Place Winner!!!: 

It Was Always You And Me by: Jay-Elizabeth

Review: In all my time on Wattpad, you never hear about books that have romance between mother's and fathers. I took to your book like a moth to a flame. I absolutely loved it!The story was well paced and I enjoyed the little quips the two characters shared and the intimate details only those two knew. I was only supposed to read five chapters but I couldn't put the book down!Congratulations on 1st Place!

Congratulations lovely!!! <3 <3 <3

I would like to thank everyone who has participated in this contest! Please stay tuned for more future winners!! Please don't be upset if you haven't won, there will be many more chances to come! 

Thank you!! <3