Apology

Hello everyone, I'm just posting this to clear some things up. Firstly, I want to deeply apologize for my absence lately, it hasn't been intentional. My cat who is now 13 years old, has been having some issues. She has gotten too old to take care of herself properly, so I've been having to do a lot. I need to help her with everything, getting onto the bed, the couch, or getting up and down the stairs. I need to help her use the bathroom, I have to clean her, and she has been needing constant attention. The pressure has been wearing on me recently, she has been waking me up all hours of the night because she is constantly needing my help with something. 

However, she is also becoming more and more violent towards me. She continues to claw me as I'm trying to help her, or whenever I'm trying to sleep. She's getting better now though, and is slowly beginning to do things on her own again. I no longer need to carry her up and down the stairs, and with some effort she can jump up to the places she enjoys relaxing on. 

I just wanted to let you all know how tiring this has been, but as I said it is slowly getting better. She had leg issues recently which didn't help to make anything better, but luckily she has overcome that. 

Since she is now doing better, i can be more active again! I was very worried and stressed out, but I did my best to keep updating and responding to messages. 

Thank you all for understanding.