Vampire Winners!!!

Hello everyone! I need to give a huge thank you to SamiCoops for stepping up to judge the Vampire genre, after the original judge could no longer carry on with the contest. You worked quickly and amazingly, and I'm incredibly grateful to you. Everyone, please remember to thank your fangtastic judge! <3 

PLEASE REMEMBER!!: If you'd like your winner sticker please be sure to message me on my main account: coolcourtney5 

Starting off with an Honourable Mention!

Family Demons by: KateGoodman89

Review: Your cover is simple yet works perfectly for this story and the name works well with it too. The description was intriguing and hooked me right in! Especially that last line. I really enjoyed the prologue and the bit of history we got to see in there. There were some very slight errors but they didn't detract from your story at all. You did a great job of showcasing your characters relationships, whether it was siblings, friends or love interests. Caleb was my favourite as I find him relatable, but I can foresee that his curiosity is going to cause him some serious problems! One thing I would suggest is shortening your chapters slightly as I felt they were a bit lengthy, although this is a completely personal preference and it is up to you. Either way, you still have a great story here; it definitely deserves way more reads! 

Score: 49/60

Congratulations lovely!

Claiming Third Place we have!: 

Shadowbrook: Once Hungry, Twice Bitten by: ChloeLeia561

Review: Your prologue was very well written and pulled me right in, the line "Soon enough I realised how impossible it would be to fix me," was a fantastic ending for such a dramatic chapter. Poor Erika has been through so much and yet there is more to come. Her situation is so sad I just want to hug her and tell her everything is going to be okay! I loved the dreams and the way you switch in between them and her waking life. It almost seems as though she is trying to escape her difficult reality by visiting Shadowbrook when she is asleep. The little bits of information you drop throughout are really well done and not overwhelming. I am really intrigued by this town she keeps visiting, the one thing I would suggest is maybe more details on the scenery of Shadowbrook and what it looks like. Overall, you have a very unique plot here and I can tell it's going to do really well! 

Score: 50/60

Congratulations lovely! <3

Coming in at Second Place we have!!: 

A Future Without Fear by: bloodbrothers1864

Review: I am not usually one to read fan-fiction, but this one honestly blew me away. You have taken characters that I have come to know and turned them into your very own. Well done! I love the alternative story line and your unique twist you have put on it. Your writing style is fantastic, the cover and title are perfect and I am basically swooning over the chemistry that Stefan and Caroline have in your story. If I was to really nit-pick the only suggestion I would have would be to expand on your world building slightly, let us see more of Mystic Falls. Other than that I have no complaints and I would highly recommend to any The Vampire Diaries or The Originals fan, it is a true gem!

Score: 52/60 

Congratulations lovely!! <3 <3

And now the time has come! Presenting the Fangtastic First Place winner of the Vampire Category!!!: 

Beneath The Vaults by: AmyMarieZ

Review: The cover, the title and the description of this book are a fantastic combination that is bound to get you hooked just from one glance. The summary leaves me with just the right amount of questions and as soon as I dove into it, I was completely captivated as all of them were slowly answered. Aaron's character is so well portrayed I can almost feel his fear, your descriptions are amazing and your grammar is near flawless. I honestly don't have any suggestions. I loved this book, and I know that I will now be tagging along for the full ride. I can't wait to find out what happens. Well done for this amazing piece of work! 

Score: 57/60

Congratulations lovely!!! <3 <3 <3

I would like to thank you all for participating in this contest! Please stick around for the announcement of more amazing winners! Please don't be upset if you haven't won, there will be many more chances to come, I promise! <3 

Thank you!! <3