Chapter 13~ Comfort

Jughead's PoV

"No mom!" "Please stop!"

I felt her thrash around in my arms. Her eyes where squeezed shut while unwanted tears trickled down.

"Betts, Betty wake up!" I said while gently shaking her shoulders.

Her eyes shot open as she quickly sat up.

"J-Jug?" She said questionably and relieved.

"It's me Betts. You're okay. You're okay" I spoke softly as I scooped her up and placed her on my lap.

She buried her head in the crook of my neck. I inhaled the sweet mix of strawberry and vanilla that clung to her hair. I heard her sniffle a couple more times before I spoke.

"Betty, are you ok?"

She hummed lightly.

"I think I just don't believe that my mom isn't going to come back for me"

"Baby she isn't coming back she made that pretty clear on the phone." I said rubbing small circles on her back.

"I need to talk to her Jug" She said looking down at her lap.

"On the phone? Or in person?" I asked questionably.

"In person I think... to truely know it is over"

"Ok baby" I whispered into her golden locks as my arm snaked around her.

"We will go tommorow if you want" I said to her now laying down.

"Okay but Jug?"

"Yes"

"Will you come with me?"

"Of course I will baby." I said chuckling slightly.

She peppered kisses along my jawline and once again landed on my lips, as she layed her head back on my chest.
Her breathing slowing and light snores coming from her mouth.

I held her closer to my chest there isn't anything I wouldn't do for this girl I swear.

(A/N: I know I haven't posted since forever and this is a really small chapter, but school started and I didn't have any other ideas. However after many hours of thinking, at night, during lessons, during lunch and break. I know how I am going to do the story. Thankyou so much for 1.29k reads and 111 reads on my oneshots. Love you all Xx💫💕)