Chapter 8~ Everything is good

Betty's PoV

I woke up in Jug's arms. I felt safe for the first time in so long. I slowly untangled my body from his strong arms. I made sure he didn't wake up. He stirred slighlty however he just kept sleeping. I queitly tiptoed over to the kitchen and whipped out a pan, flour, milk, and two eggs.

I was pouring the batter into the pan, when I felt arms snake around my waist. I pressed a kiss to his cheek as he swayed my side to side.

"Ooooo Pancakes" Jughead said.

"Yeah you can have the first one."

"Thanks Betts. I will be back in a minute."

"Okay Juggie" I said sweetly.

He walked into the bedroom and shut the door. I could hear him rustle around a bit however I just plated up the pancakes and laid the plates out on the table.

He slowly came out of the room and had some things in his hand. He had a range of disney movies, a few blankets, tons of snacks and his laptop.

"Lazy day today?" He smiled

"How could I say no to that." I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed him passionately.

He sat me down and started eating his pancakes.

"Mmmm Betts" he said with his mouthful.

"Yes?" I laughed.

"These are...amazing"

"Thankyou I love baking."

"Well" he said taking another bite. "I love you, Betty Cooper"

Jughead's PoV

"Well..." I said taking another bite of her amazing pancakes. "I love you, Betty Cooper"

Her eyes widened and a massive grin spread across her face. She lept into my arms once again. "I love you too, Jughead Jones"

Eventhough I loved her more than words could ever say, that was the first time we said that to each other. I was amazed at how I hadn't said it sooner.

I carried her bridal style to the couch and placed The Little Mermaid into the disc player in the laptop. Jellybean had left all her movies behind and I didn't want to throw them away incase she ever came back.

*time lapse*

"Your my prince, Juggie" I heard when the ending credits started to play.

I looked down to see a large grin stretched across her face.

"And you are my princess" I smiled back at her and placed a soft kiss to her golden locks.

"You hungry?" I asked.

"Yes, do you wanna go to Pop's?"

"Sure, Betts"

General PoV

Betty and Jughead walked hand in hand to Pop's. When they were outside Pop's the neon lights of the diner shone in the dark night.

They walked into the diner with smiles spread from ear to ear. They sat down and ordered their milkshakes.

For one shining moment, they were just kids. Those bright neon lights of Pop's keeping the darkness at bay. Giving way, as all nights must, to a morning of reckonings...

(A/N: Reconise the last paragraph? Thought I would add a bit of actual Riverdale narration in there. Sorry this took so long. This was quite a fluffy chapter. Left on a bit of a cliffhanger as something good is going to happen. Also thankyou to all my votes and reads Xx💕💫)