Chapter Seven

Writer's note—

Wow!! 1k reads! Thank you all very much for reading. It means a lot, and the support of you guys as my readers is what motivates me to continue these stories. Thank you, I'll try to do my best as a writer (and try to post more regularly).

#

We moved around on the couch until our bodies were tangled and one of Ira's hands was low on my belly, unbuttoning the snap of my jeans. I groaned and Ira lips smiled against my throat.

"Wait—" I said, finally allowing myself to put some distance between us so I could put my hands in his hair. It was soft and silky, and lovely to touch. Ira paused, watching my face and letting me touch his cheekbones, his nose and his lips. I leaned forward to kiss him again. Kissing someone...Feeling desired, feeling wanted, if only physically was something that was making my body buzz and ache in all the best possible ways. I cupped his cheeks. "You have a very nice face."

Ira gave me a soft smile. "Thank you, I'd love to continue this lovely discussion, but I just want you to keep kissing me, Derrick."

The kisses were slow and sweet, and Ira was stroking my hair and the moment was so good for me. I could kiss him forever.

Ira nuzzled against my throat, nipping there lightly. "Let's watch a movie."

"Are you sure? I want to..." I kind of wanted him to continue shoving his tongue down my throat.

"We don't have to keep our hands to ourselves during the movie, Derrick." Ira kissed the side of my throat. "Not when your skin is so soft." He left one last kiss before getting to a large blanket from another couch and the remote. He wrapped us up in a little cocoon before cycling through romcoms on Netflix.

I was somewhat surprised at the turn the afternoon had taken. I had fully expected Ira to want to go further, and I expected myself to say no. But the way my body was thrumming with excitement, I didn't know if I wanted to refuse him anything. My shirt was still there on the floor and my jeans were unbuttoned, but Ira was fully dressed and sharing the blanket with me.

I leaned my head into his shoulder while the movie started. Very quickly I learned what game Ira was playing. Every time someone onscreen kissed, he kissed me. Sometimes quick, sometimes slow, sometimes sweet, sometimes hard. There were so many kisses.

Eventually, the movie was ignored and we were  just kissing, and it was so incredibly hot. I couldn't take it.

I stopped kissing Ira. "What's the endgame here?"

Ira laughed, but it was a little breathless. "We can't enjoy one another's company?" His hands were moving across my naked chest, feeling me up pretty liberally.

I sighed. "I think you're teasing me."

"I could say the same about you." Ira murmured.

"Well, I am the one with my shirt off."

"Do you remember what you told me today?" Ira said slowly.

"My lips are swollen from kissing you and I'm shirtless. Do you really think I remember what minuscule moment you're referring to?" My brain was only filled with thoughts of Ira kissing me, there wasn't really space for much else.

Ira cleared his throat. " 'You're not entitled to every thought in my head, and you don't need to act like I owe you anything. You don't actually know me.' Now, what kind of potential love interest would I be if I just rocked your world in bed before I got to get to know you?" I was distracted between Ira stroking my chest and the words coming out of his mouth.