1 - seven minutes

Start from the beginning

You glanced at the road when Hana began to slow down. You saw many more cars parked along the sidewalks of the street as the two of you drove by. You even recognized some of them as the cars of some students at school.

"Looks like a lot of people are here." You commented sighing as Hana drove on.

"Yeah, making it hella impossible to find a spot to park!" Hana complained. But luckily for her, she found a spot to park under a tree which was near to the location of the party. It was just eight houses down from your destination. "I never felt so demotivated in my life." You groaned as Hana stopped the engine.

"Whatever you say." Hana grumbled as she got out of the car and started fixing her hair, checking her reflection in one of the sidemirrors of the car. While she was doing that you took a quick look at your watch and saw that it was nearly ten o'clock. "How long do you think we'll be here?"

"As long as it takes for me to get you drunk and at least enjoy the party a tiny bit." Hana replied and winked. You only stared at her. Shocked. "Oh come on, I was joking." She started laughing.

"You know I usually don't drink." It's not that you had any bad experience with alcohol you just didn't like the taste of it. "We could change that tonight." Your friend responded, still laughing. "Just kidding." She stated as she saw your death serious face.

"Seriously you need to chill." She stated. "When was the last time you got laid?" You chocked on your own spit. "Hana!" Your cheeks were probably deep red by now. "I mean you should just enjoy tonight and have a little fun." Hana continued, shrugging her shoulders. "Oh my god, no. No, we are not talking about that kinda topic now!" Embarrassed you turned away.

It was not like you never had a boyfriend before, so you obviously also had sex before but to talk about that kinda topic always embarrassed you. Even in front of your best friend. Hana on the other hand told you every little detail about her relationship with Hoseok which also included rather private topics.

"I'm just saying you should calm yourself down. Enjoy yourself. Why are you always expecting the worst?" You didn't answer her question, you lips pressed in a thin line.

Hana rolled her eyes as she started to walk towards the Party residence. You trailing behind her. It was a pretty wealthy neighborhood. The houses were way larger than your own and of course Kim Namjoons house was the biggest. You knew it belonged to Namjoon because of the drunken partygoers on the lawn and the loud music coming from inside the house.

"You're not going to leave me alone right?" You asked your best friend as the two of you walk up the steps to the front door before opening.

"Of course not." Hana said and faked an insulted glare. But as soon as she walked through the doorway, her eyes landed on her boyfriend.

"Okay, I guess I'll see you later..." You murmured as you watched Hana practically dash through the hallway towards Hoseok, throwing herself onto him.

You proceeded through the house much more slowly. Every single room was just so large. You took in the simple decor of the huge living room. It seemed to have a modern design. You gaped a little as you saw the large flat screen hanging on the wall. The screen was bigger than the front door... How did they even get that in here?

Pulling your eyes away from the tv, you were immediately treated to the sight of Kim Namjoon himself. You felt your heart beat a little faster when Namjoon eyed you for the briefest second of his life before turning away to one the girls next to him. You noticed how white his teeth were while he was whispering and how his dimples made your knees weak when he smiled. Sometimes, you wished Namjoon would only smile for you but then you realized that you'd probably die in embarrassment.