Books and Bored

Bryan's POV:
Jakey and Kay were cooking cookies or something, I was bored so I went down stairs to look though the bookshelves to see what we had to read "water mages, earth mages, ice mages, healing mages and fire mages" I've already studied all these things. I walk over to the next shelf "defences, sword fighting, five hundred years history of the battle axe!?" I look to see how many pages was in the book. Why is there a 3782 page book on the history of axes?? Next shelf! "elf's, fairies, pixies, slimes, goblins, witches, griffins, vampires, monsters" Kay might want to read these. Looking at the next bookshelf "magic plants and there use, magic animals, animals with hidden magic, gems and there use" theirs nothing to read! Looking at the last bookshelf that looks like nonfiction books "the giver, the boy in the striped pyjamas, Percy Jackson and the lightning thief, percy Jackson and the sea of monsters, Carry on, a monster calls, lily and me." I grab 'Percy Jackson and the lightning thief' and sit down to read it on a couch, I sit there reading for twenty five minutes before I hear "Hey Bryan what are you reading" jakey says walking over to me from the kitchen. "Just a book I fond it's really good so far, this kid is a demigod and has a Half goat friend and they go to this came called camp half-blood"

Jakey's POV:
I walked out of the kitchen and saw Bryan reading a book, I asked him what he was reading he started to rant about the book. I smile at him, he had a happy smile on his face his and eyes wide with excitement. I love it when he talks about the books he's reading, because when he starts to explain a book he makes a cute face. He looks me in the eyes "your so cute" I says to him kissing his forehead and smiling at me. He blush's a shade of pink "love you" he smiles "love you to, do you want a cookie there still hot?" I ask he smiles "yes" we walk over to the kitchen it grab some cookies.

Ok hope you enjoyed if you have any ideas for a chapter/oneshot feel free to comment it (((yes I've read all the books I mentioned in the nonfiction section, I really enjoy carry on, the giver and Percy Jackson and the sea of monsters))) ok bye<3