Im sorry

Thanks to @TuAirraydaniel
Ok this is probably the only crossover I'm doing I just don't like doing them for some reasons ok bye

Origins of Olympus Bryan's pov:
I finally have enough power to defeat Mario. I'm in a cave at the moment looking for something when I see a glass globe on a small stone pillar. I look in it I see jakey but different he has blue hair and blue jumper on odd. I keep looking he's got some kind of yellow pet. He's walking through a small city to a fancy house, he runs to the door and knocks on the door. Someone opens the door I-it me? he hugs globe me they go in side and started reading. My eyes started to water globe jakey and Bryan look so happy. I fly out back to camp I see jakey walking to the mess hall, "c-can we t-talk?" "what do you want?" He looks mad "I'm sorry I came to give you this" I hand him the staf he gave to me. I started to walk away "wait bryan, why did you give this back" "like you said I went to far" I smiled and drop my seductive roses. "What are you doing" jakey asks me a little weary "I don't want it bracket it, burn it destroy it I don't want it." "B-bryan why have you change your mind all of a sudden?" "I realise what I lost" I say "what did you loose?" He asked my eyes filled with water "y-you" water fell from my eyes. He looks at me with a frowned he steps closer and hugs me "your back to the friendly kind cute Bryan I love" he smiles. "Did you say cute and love?" I ask blushing "yes I did" he kissed me.

Ok I hope you enjoy (don't think I did the best) any ideas for a chapter please comment ok bye<3