part twenty seven

Start from the beginning

I heard the front door open suddenly, which caused me to jump a little. I closed the fridge as my heart rate sped up, and peered around the corner.

I saw Harry kicking off his shoes and shutting the door behind him. I exhaled in relief and took a seat on one of the stools at the kitchen counter.

Harry walked into the kitchen and smiled at me when he noticed me sitting there.

"Hey." he says, while opening the fridge.

"Hey." I respond. He pulls out a package of blueberries from the refrigerator and runs them under some water so that they're clean and then comes to sit next to me. I softly smile at him as he sets the container of fruit between us.

"Where are the guys?" I question, noticing no one followed him through the front door.

"They should be on their way." he says, glancing at his watch. He turns his head to face me. "So what'd you do all day?" he asks, popping a blueberry in his mouth.

I put my hand in the container of blueberries and grab a couple. "Pretty much just read and cleaned up a little." I say casually as I eat the fruit in my hand.

He shakes his head and chuckles. "You didn't have to do that" he says, chewing on more blueberries.

"It's fine. It keeps me occupied." I respond. He nods and looks forward.

I look at the side of his face. He looked really focused on something as he stared forward, eating the blueberries. I looked down at his closed lips and chuckled when I saw a small blueberry stem stuck to the side of his mouth.

He noticed my soft giggle and snapped his head to look at me. "What?" he says with his brows knit together.

I chuckle more as I point to my own lip, where the stem was located on his face. His eyes widen a little bit.

"Is there something on my face?" he speaks. I laugh louder as I nod.

"Here." I say, grabbing my phone and opening the camera. I hold the phone in front of him so he can see himself.

As he looks at himself and takes the stem off his lip, I playfully snap a picture of him as he's caught off guard.

When he noticed what I've done, he looked at me with an almost offended facial expression. I chuckled as I looked at the photo.

"Lydia, what the hell." he says, trying to grab the phone from my hands. I stand up from the seat and hold the phone tightly.

"Sorry, Styles but I think this is gonna be my new wallpaper." I tease.

He shakes his head and rolls his eyes. "Oh god no." he mumbles.

I cross my arms and smirk at him. He looks at me, slightly annoyed but the look quickly fades as he begins to smirk as well.

"If I'm gonna be your wallpaper, then at least use a better fucking picture." he chuckles softly, causing me to smile.

"Alright fine." I say, holding the phone up so that the camera was on him. "Say cheese." I laugh.

He smirks and shakes his head, but poses for the picture. He smiles widely so that all his teeth are showing. His green eyes light up as he smiles.