Tokoyami catchup ❤️🖤

Authors Note:
Date: 11/10/19
For some reason when I started this book I had Tokoyami but then I guess I forgot I had him so I just didn't have his scenarios in some of the later chapters so I just did this.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧*:・゚✧ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

How you meet
Tokoyami~

Today was a special day. You had finally accomplished your dream of becoming a UA student. Everyone described you as a happy go lucky person, who was always social (opposite of me literally!). When you walked into the Class room you saw that there was a lot of interesting people, but one perso- er bird boy stood out to you.
"Hi I'm (Y/N) (L/N) it's nice to meet a fellow classmate!" You greeted the bird boi.

"Uh hello. My name is Tokoyami Fumikage." Said Tokoyami

"Well it's nice to meet you Tokoyami!" You exclaimed excitedly.

You took a seat by him and started to get ready for school to start. (This one was really short I didn't really know what to do -_-|| )

Quirk
Tokoyami~~

Quirk : Shape Shifting

I think everyone knows what shape shifting is so if you don't one, what is wrong with your life no hate though and basically Shape shifting is where you can turn yourself into anything or anyone. For example you are only comfortable with shifting into animals but you love changing yourself into a Jaguar and Cheetah. You will have the same characteristics as the thing you choose like you'll grow a tail and ears and have the spots on the sides of your face, arms, and legs. If you change yourself into too many categories for a long period of time at once you'll exhaust yourself and become tired.

 If you change yourself into too many categories for a long period of time at once you'll exhaust yourself and become tired

Hero costume:
Tokoyami~

Since you're a good student you wanted your quirk to take over you when your a hero especially with your aggressive quirk so you wanted something different

Since you're a good student you wanted your quirk to take over you when your a hero especially with your aggressive quirk so you wanted something different. Very Different in fact. Once you put on your costume you get a surge of confidence and you love it! You can be a totally different person with it on and you work on having the same confidence outside of the costume and school.