When he gets sick

I didn't really take this one seriousI since I'm kinda busy having a PANIC ATTACK!! You see I have just recently found out that my crush likes me. Yeah me. Meeee. Anyways I saw something similar to this on instagram and I thought it would be fun. So hErE wE gO!!
︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵ ︵‿︵‿︵

Headcanon:
Whenever he gets sick his quirk freaks out!

Izuku~

You came earlier in the morning so you could see Izuku. When you walked in you could see your that he looked more pale than usual while he was writing in his journal.
"Hey Izuku are you okay? You look a little pale."
"Oh yeah I do kinda feel under the wea- wea- ACHOOO (a Deku sneeze)!"  *SNAP* Izuku just broke his pencil in half. 'I didn't even know he his Quirk could do that.'
"D-did you just?" I started. "I t-think so?" He said questionably. "Ummm. I'll give you one of my pencils Izuku." I said. "Ok thanks." He said to me as he was cleaning up the pieces of his broken pieces.
I gave him one of my pencils and sat back down in my seat right as the bell rung.

'Well that was weird'

Bakabro~

You were walking towards Katsuki's house because he wasn't at school today so you wanted to check up on him to make sure he was okay. You rung the door bell and knocked a few times and his mom answered.
"Why hello (Y/N) I wasn't expecting you to come over." She told you. "Sorry I didn't call before but I noticed Katsuki wasn't at school so I wanted to check up on him."
"Oh." She made a weird face while saying this.
( that face ⬇️)

 "You can head to his room just be careful

"You can head to his room just be careful."
"O-okay thank you." You said to her while heading to his room.

*knock knock*

"Come in." Katsuki said in a very hoarse voice. You opened the door to find Katsuki in his bed with a bunch of burn marks on his bed and all over his walls.
"It looks like a war zone Katsu!" You said worried.
"No shit." He responded
"How did this even happen??" You questioned.
"Whenever I cough explosions come out." He explained while pouting.
"Aww~ like a wittle dwagon!" You said in a baby voice.
"YOU BITCH YOU BETTER TAKE THAT BA-*COUGH*!"
Just like he said ,as he was coughing a bunch of tiny explosions were coming out of his mouth while he was having a coughing fit. You decided to finally help him so you started patting his back and then *BOOM* A huge explosion came out and almost blew up in your face. " Ahh! Katsu that scared the poop out of me!" You said still frightened. " Whatever I'm going back to bed so you can be on your way."
"Ok see you tomorrow." You said as you placed down a mint plant (is that what it's called?? 😂) by his bed and left.
(I actually researched this and mint does help with the flu or a cold so yeah where's my degree??)