🌸Izuku x hanahaki! reader🌸

Author's POV

"𝓗𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓱𝓪𝓴𝓲 𝓓𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮 : 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓗𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓱𝓪𝓴𝓲 𝓓𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓪𝓷 𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓫𝓸𝓻𝓷 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓾𝓷𝓻𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮, 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓽'𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓸𝓪𝓽 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓯𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓾𝓹 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓯𝓵𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻, 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓬𝓮𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓸𝔀, 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝓾𝓹 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓮𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓼. 𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓽𝓸 '𝓭𝓲𝓼𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓪𝓻' 𝓲𝓼 𝓲𝓯, 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓪𝓲𝓭 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓷𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓰𝓮𝓷𝓾𝓲𝓷𝓮 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮."

"Damn well I guess i'm going to die." you thought to yourself after looking up from the dictionary you had in front of you.

For about a week you had been coughing up white daisies and it had only been getting worse. Not long ago when you threw it up after class the snow colored petals were stained with your blood. You haven't told anyone about what had been going on with you but your best friend and crush, Izuku, had a feeling that there was so he hung out with you more which made the disease worse.

"Oh hey (Y/N) I didn't know you were hear." you snapped back into reality when you heard Izuku's voice. You quickly shut the dictionary before he could see the page you were on.

"Yeah. I came here to look something up for a project I had in english." you said nervously. "We don't have a project in english.." he said confused. "Oh I asked for extra credit." you said as it just popped in your head. "Do you need help with it?" he asked. "No I actually finished it al-" you were cut of by a feeling you had in your throat. You had felt it many times before. You were about to throw up thousands of daisy petals in front of Izuku. The boy who caused them.

You stood up and ran to the bathroom and once you reached the closest sink you threw all of them up. "Thankfully Izuku didn't see that" you said to yourself.

You walked out of the bathroom and surprisingly saw Izuku waiting for you. "Are you okay (Y/N)? You ran out pretty fast I was really worried." He said concerned. "Yeah I'm fine." I said trying to convince him. 'Don't think it worked you thought' "Are you sure, here i'll walk you home." He said. "No you don't have to." I told him. "No I insist." He said cheerfully.

Time Skip

"See you tomorrow (Y/N)!" Izuku said excitedly as he waved bye to you. "Yeah see you at school." you said as you walked into your house and closed the door.

"I'm so tired and my throat is really itchy." you said to yourself. "I'm just glad Izuku didn't see the petals." You walked up to your room, got changed, and went to bed.

              Next Morning in Class

"Hey (Y/N) are you feeling okay?" exclaimed Uraraka very loudly which hurt your head. "Uraraka can you quiet down your making my head ache worse" you told her in a monotone voice. She looked at you like you had called her the dumbest person on Earth. "Geez sorry I was just seeing if you were okay." she told you. "Yeah well it's not helping so just leave me alone." you said pretty loud which caught everyone's attention.

"Hey (Y/N) she's just seeing if you were alright you don't have to be so mean to her." Momo told you putting a hand on one of Uraraka's shoulder. "It's not my fault she's a-" you were cut off by Bakugo yelling and he was surprisingly defending you. "Fucking extras calm down can't you see (Y/N) is in a bad mood and you're just making it worse by making her look like the bad guy (duh)!!" he yelled.