How you meet pt.1

Izuku~

You were four years old when you had met him. You were playing with your friend Sienna at recess when you heard yelling. You followed the noise only to find six boys. Three behind a kid with blonde hair and in front of him was a boy with curly green hair with another boy behind him but on the ground. You walked slowly toward them but stopped when the boy with blonde hair started to create mini explosions in his hands. This had frightened you since there was no way to help to two boys on the other side since you hadn't developed your quirk yet, so you just stood there watching the fight play out. After the four kids left the other one needed to go too which just left the small injured boy with green hair. You decided to approach him and make sure he was okay.

"Excuse me, are you okay?" you had asked. "Oh! Y-yeah I'm fine." he had replied. "Are you sure? I saw the boy with the blonde hair's quirk and it looked like it hurt." "I'm sure b-but thank you for asking." "It's a-alright I just wanted to make sure your fine!" "Thank you! I d-didn't catch your name, may i know it?" " That's right!" You smiled brightly. "My name is  (L/N) (Y/N) you can call me (Y/N) though! What's your name?" Midoriya could feel his cheeks warming up he never talked to a girl his age for long and if he did they never asked for his name. "I-Izuku M-Midoriya!" he said "It's nice to meet you Izuku!" In the distance you could hear your mom calling for you. "Oh that's my mom! I gotta go I hope I'll see you soon Izuku!" " You too (L/N)." "Bye!" You said while running off. " Goodbye!" Izuku shouted hoping you could hear him.

You would often run into Izuku at the park and school but one day you never saw him again well...... not until years later. 

Bakugou~  

You had gotten into UA from recommendation. You were so excited to start school, unlike most kids you loved school and back in middle school you would get bullied for it. You were also shy and quiet which made you an easy target but you were use to it and you never let their words get to you. You were now in front of the Hero School, stars as your eyes, you then realized that it was actually happening. You were going to become a Hero a real Hero. Until you were interrupted. "MOVE IT YOU NERD!!!!" This had caught you off guard so you jumped. "AH! Oh I'm sorry I didn't notice that I was keeping people back." "Whatever you damn nerd." After that ended you walked to you class. " 1-A, 1-A, 1-"While you were talking o yourself you had failed to hear a boy with green hair approach you."E-excuse me are you in classroom 1-A too?" Asked a boy."Oh I am why?" "W-well I am also in their too." "R-really? Then I guess do you want to walk to it because I'm a little lost here. -_-||" "Y-yeah sure!" "Okay. That reminds me I don't think I caught your name? Mine's (L/N) (Y/N)." "That's right umm.... my name is Izuku Midoriya it's nice to meet you (L/N)."

Todoroki (ze best)~

Your family were friends with the Todorokis so immediately you and Shouto became friends instantly. That was until one day...
"Ahhh~ your cooking is amazing Mrs. Todo" (your nickname for her) , you said. " Oh it's nothing special (Y/N)!" "You always say that!!" " And you always say it's good" , she retorts. " Well..... Thanks for the food! Come on Shou let's go to the sand box!" As you finished Mr. Todoroki (what you prefer to call him) came in along with your mother. Your father had died in the line of duty. (F/N) was the number two Hero after All Might but once he died Endeavor became the number two hero.

"Come on (Y/N) let's get going we're very busy today." Your mother said angrily.
"Awww so soon?"
Yes, now let's go."
You packed up you things and said your goodbyes
"Bye Shou!" "Goodbye Y/N." He said back.
"I appreciate your time M/N." Said Endeavor.
Your mom just shot him a glare before heading to the door. You had this strange feeling in your little stomach. It was like you wouldn't see Shouto for a while so you ran to him and gave him one last hug. His face had slight glints of pink as he hugged you back. You said goodbye once more as you left the Todoroki household only to find out later that you would never see him again. Until now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
that took a while I'll do a part two for this since I'm not done with the meetings and I still have more boys to add on.