How you meet Part.2

Iida-

You weren't the type of person to put much effort into things. That is until you wanted to go to UA. You started training straight away, 24/7. Once the day came you knew you were ready. While walking you had so much confidence knowing that you could make it. Until, you hit someone.
" Oh sorry I wasn't paying attention!" You said not wanting to make someone mad.
"It is alright." Said the voice

You looked up and saw a tall boy with glasses. Again you had apologized.
"I'm sorry." You said again. "Like I said it is alright but you should start paying attention to your surroundings more, you could end up injured."
"Right." You replied. It was starting to get awkward so you just said bye to him. "Uh-" you had started but he soon cut you off.
"So what's your name?" He asked.

"(Y/N) (L/N)." You replied. "Mine is Tenya Iida. Well it was nice talking to you but it looks like we are heading to the auditorium for the speech so goodbye and good luck."

"Y-Yeah! Umm you too!" You said as he was walking away.
'Well that wasn't weird at alllll.' You thought. Obviously it was definitely a weird encounter but you had become infatuated with the boy that you now know as 'Iida'. (This was so bad I had no idea what to do for this! -_-||)

Kirishima~~

Today was your first day at UA a high school for future hero's and sidekicks.
You were ecstatic, finally starting your training to become a Pro-Hero.
'It too me song long to get here' you thought. Of course you just had to trip and fall. 'I'm a failure, after all that hard work I'm sorry All Might I'm sorry mom god I've been falling for a long time this is really going to hurt." You thought until someone caught you.

"Hey there! You should be careful don't want to get hurt on the first day." Said the boy. "Uh-uh-uh. Right! Thanks for catching me." You said to the boy.
"My names Kirishima Eijirou!" Said Kirishima.
"Thank you Kirishima, my name is
(L/N) (Y/N) but you can call me
(Y/N)." You thanked him once more.
"My pleasure (Y/N). What class do you have?" He asked.
"Oh right, ummm I have class 1-A." You answered.
"Oh I'm in that class too!" He said excitedly.
"That's a relief. I'll at least know one person."
"Well I'll see you there (Y/N)!" He said to me as we walked our separate paths.
"Bye Kirishima!"

Kaminari~

Today was the day for the entrance exams and you were worried. You lived alone because your parents died when you were 13. It wasn't a very long time ago but it was still hard for you. Back to the present, you were looking for a 3-point robot and you had found one once you turned the corner.

"Lookie what I found!" You said to no one in particular.

When you were about to use your quirk you saw yellow electricity hit it and made it explode.

"Hey! That was my robot!!" You said to the person
"Sorry cutie but you were too slow." Said the boy, who you thought was kinda attractive.

"Whatever Pikachu!" You yelled at him.

"Aww come on don't be like that cutie."

5 minutes left. Better Hurry!!!

"No! I'm already behind! Well goodbye Pikachu." You said the the boy.

"Goodbye cutie~" He said.

'Man if I do make it into UA I have to make sure I steer clear of him 😓' you thought to yourself.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*✧・゚:*✧*:・゚✧

Well that took WAYYY to long but I hope you guys are happy! I've already started another chapter.