Chapter 27: The Rise of the Harem

It's been 2 weeks since the Friendship Games, and you're currently out on patrol and fighting crime. The Dazzlebooms, ShadowBolts, Sci-Twi, Mane-iac Mayhem and Gwen are at Sunset's house thinking of a plan of getting you to love them.

Sunset: "We have something on our minds, and that something is (Y/N) Trax."

All the girls in the room are blushing.

Sunset: "Okay then, I have one question to you girls."

Adagio: "Shoot."

Sunset: "Do you all love (Y/N)?"

The girls blushed even harder when they hear that question. Then they answered that question one by one.

Twilight: "I do, he's cute, kind, and he always standing standing up to the bad guys. Not only he's  handsome, but also smart, figured out the actual enemy during the Friendship Games. He let me in his home for my first night in the human world, when I snuggled with him on his bed, it's like he's a warm soft pillow. I love (Y/N) so much."

Twilight then hug herself as she remembers that night.

Sci-Twi: "Me too, after he fought Hyperion, he thought I was lonely, so he kept me company during our time in the mall. Also, his Ultimatrix is to die for! Think about all of the research!"

Twilight and Sci-Twi scream in joy.

Aria: "Okay nerds, enough about the watch, okay."

Sci-Twi: "Oh, ahem, sorry, he really likes cute nerds too and I love him too."

Aria: "Okay then, my turn, he's a badass, he knows all of his alien forms inside and out. Plan he's a nice guy, and I love the guy."

Sonata: "He's also really funny, like when he made fun of Twilight when she tried to figure out the counter-spell back at the Battle of the Bands, she was really crippling under pressure."

Twilight blushes in embarrassment.

Twilight: "Not my best moments."

Sonata: "Not mention he saved us from being kidnapped by MacGuffin, I'm in love with him too."

Adagio: "He really seen the good in us, and showed us a right path and given us a second chance."

Sonata: "Plus, Pinkie and I saved him the trouble of having a headache from fighting Taskmaster."

Pinkie: "Yep, he likes the way I prepare parties, and whenever I see him eating my baked goods, he has a smile on his face, he's so sweet."

Fluttershy: "He's a helpful guy, and he helped me out cleaning the hamster habitat by using a form that is small so he clean the tubes from the inside."

Applejack: "Truth be told, when the family rooster wandered off, (Y/N) woke me out with a sound blast as Echo Echo. I'm a heavy sleeper without that rooster, he's also really helpful around the farm, overall I love him."

Rarity: "His outfit needs an upgrade, when he put his new superhero uniform, he really look amazing in the outfit."

Gwen: "He is really good when it comes to advice, also he's great fighter, he beat me during martial arts training when we were 11, I was an orange belt and he was a yellow belt."

Sunset: "Talk about embarrassing."

Gwen: "Yeah, but I hate to admit it, but I love him."

Mane-iac: "He was my arch nemesis for awhile, but when he and I got tied up in a big knot for awhile, so we talked to each other until nightfall, he is the reason why I joined the side of good cause I love him."