Chapter 3: Humane 5 Reunite!

You and Twilight woke up and you two are facing each other. And sister just took a picture of the the moment.

(Y/N): "Wha, Sarah!", as you said getting up.

Twilight gets up as well.

Sarah: "So cute, you two make a really great couple!"

You and Twilight blush.

Skurd: "Dear sister, leave the bedroom immediately!"

Sarah: "Okay, fine I'm leaving, lovebirds.", as she said leaving your room.

You and Twilight blush even harder.

(Y/N): "Well, that was embarrassing."

Twilight: "Your telling me."

Twilight's Thoughts: "Maybe we'll become a couple after I confess my feelings for him."

Spike: "Darn it, I was about to kiss Rarity in my dream."

Skurd: "To be honest, you have no chance with her."

Later, you're going to the bathroom and you see Twilight naked. Twilight then look at you.

Twilight:(Y/N), get out!", as she said pulling the shower curtains to cover herself.

(Y/N): "Sorry!"

Later, you and Twilight head downstairs to the kitchen to have breakfast and your folks are there.

Tina: "Morning baby cakes!"

(Y/N): "Morning everyone!"

Trent: "And there's my future daughter in law.", as he said looking at Twilight.

Twilight blushed harder than before.

Twilight: "I'm not his girlfriend!"

Trent: "You will soon."

Twilight then blush with fifty shades of red.

(Y/N): "Come on dad!"

Trent: "Alright, alright, I was just messing with you."

After breakfast you and Twilight head to school.

Twilight: "Those pancakes were delicious, your mom is a great cook."

(Y/N): "Mom's cooking is the best."

Twilight: "Fluttershy said I'd need to win over all those different groups if I wanna become Princess of the Fall Formal. So I've compiled a list of talking points.", as she said getting out a list.

Spike: "You made a list? That's so unlike you!", as he said laughing.

Twilight then open her backpack and gestured to get in it. Spike then get in the backpack. Skurd was in Twilight's backpack to keep Spike company.

Skurd: "You should keep that mouth shut mutt."

(Y/N): "Well, what's the plan?"

Twilight: "I'll start introducing myself, sprinkle in some things I learned about their world into the conversation, show them how I fit in here!"

(Y/N): "Good plan."

Twilight: "Okay, guys. Time to make a good first impression on my fellow students. The whole world sorta depends on it."

(Y/N): "I'll just open the door.", as you said opening the entry door to the school.

As you and Twilight walk down the halls, everyone is giving dark glares at you and Twilight.