Chapter 5: The Bomb of Truth

Twilight run down the sidewalk all the way to Rarity's boutique and runs into a changing room. You made the trip there as Fast-LR8, then you transform back to human form without the girls noticing. You then went into the boutique.

Rarity: "Is she alright?"

(Y/N): "She's fine, I'll talk to her.", as you said going into the changing room that Twilight is in.

You see Twilight talking to herself.

Twilight: "Only it's not okay. It's not okay at all! If I don't get my crown tonight, I won't be able to go back to Equestria for another thirty moons!"

(Y/N): "30 moons, as in 30 days?"

Twilight: "Yes,Oh, what are we gonna do?"

Twilight then put her hands onto her face. Spike and Skurd thought of something.

Spike: "Hmm. We tell them the truth."

Skurd: "Let them know what's really at stake if you don't get the crown tonight."

(Y/N): "They'll help us figure somethin' out."

Twilight: "But what if they won't? What if when they find out how different I really am...?"

(Y/N): "You're talking to a alien in disguise as a human with a watch that has the power to transform into 1,000,912 other aliens who also have a slimebiote for an adopted brother."

Skurd: "That's right."

Spike: "Twilight, these girls rallied around you 'cause they saw what was in your heart. They aren't gonna feel any differently about you when they find out you're a pony princess in Equestria."

Twilight then smiles and pet Spike.

Twilight: "I'm glad you followed me here, Spike."

Spike: "Me too. Unless, of course, we get stuck here for another thirty moons."

You then turn to Skurd.

(Y/N): "Skurd, if they're gonna tell the truth, so will we."

Skurd's eyes widened. You put your right arm in front of Skurd, and he latch onto the Omnitrix once more, and this it's permanent.

Skurd: "Let's show them what we can do."

(Y/N): "Ladies first."

Skurd: "Code of chivalry, I love it."

You then place a hand on Twilight's shoulder, which made Twilight lightly blush.

Twilight: "I'm glad to meet you (Y/N)."

(Y/N): "Same here."

You and Twilight step out of the curtains with Spike behind Twilight.

Applejack: "You okay?"

Rarity: "And what is that glob of slime doing on your watch (Y/N)?!", as she said in disgust.

(Y/N): "Twilight has something to say first."

Twilight: "The Fall Formal isn't happening tonight."

Pinkie: "WHAT!?"

Twilight: "It had to be postponed because Sunset Shimmer had Snips and Snails ruin all of Pinkie Pie's decorations."

Pinkie: "WHAT?!?"

Twilight: "But the Fall Formal has to happen tonight."

Pinkie: "Wha-!"