Chapter 2: Familiar Unfamiliar

It's been weeks since you first arrive in CHS, great for you, not so great for your slimebiote brother Skurd. Your alarm went off and you shut it off.

Skurd: "Good morning brother."

(Y/N): "Good morning Skurd, want to get some breakfast?"

Skurd: "Our mother's delicious pancakes, the cuisine of the gods, yes sir."

(Y/N): "Sweet, lets head down stairs for some pancakes!"

Later, you went downstairs and went into the kitchen and your mom, dad, and sister are in the kitchen.

Sarah: "Morning little brothers."

Trent: "Hey sons!"

Tina: "Morning boys!"

You and Skurd: "Morning!"

Tina: "Come on sweetie, have some breakfast."

Skurd: "Let us feast on those flapjacks mother!"

Tina: "What's the magic word?"

Skurd: "Please."

Tina: "Okay then, here you go.", as she said handing a plate of pancakes.

Since Skurd take up residence on the Omnitrix, you get twice the amount of pancakes. So you can share them with Skurd.

(Y/N): "let's dig-in."

Skurd: "I couldn't agree more."

You and Skurd eat the pancakes. You two finish breakfast and got ready for school and Skurd once again went into your pocket.

Skurd: "I hope we can reveal our powers one day.", as he said with a saddened expression.

(Y/N): "Don't worry, we will reveal our powers one day, I promise."

Skurd: "Alright, a promise is a promise." 

(Y/N): "Glad you understand Skurd."

You then put on your air pods, turn on some music on the way to school.

When you arrive to the school, you knew you we're early. So you decide to sit right of the statue reading manga, written by Junji Ito. You like to read lovecraftian horror such as: Goosebumps, Junji Ito, Steven King, SCP Foundation, H.P. Lovecraft, and Creepypasta. Honestly, no one knows how you read that stuff and still get a goodnight sleep. What your reading right now is Uzamaki: The Snail.

Then some girl and a dog pop out of the statue. The girl has purple hair with pink and purple highlights, violet eyes. The dog is purple with green fur.