The rest of the evening was spent by firstly cooking dinner together, smiles never leaving through the entire process, brief kisses being passed by each of us. I thought I was bad, the previously strained bond making me desperate to hold him, but Will was equally as desperate to touch, turning me around at random moments to claim my lips while successfully trying to scale my body.

We agreed, silently, to leave our unresolved issues and haunting pasts for today. Needing that evening to just enjoy one another after too much time apart. We weren't ignoring it, just taking advantage of the present before it was possibly lost to us.

Eventually, the food was completed and quickly scoffed down allowing me to gather Will back into my arms and pull him into bed with me. Pulling the covers over us, I didn't allow Will to get far as I pulled him to me to envelop him in my warmth. He didn't protest, coming easily and with joyful smiles as I held him.

And so we stayed like that for the rest of the evening, not quite ready to face another battle or our unspoken truths just yet. Just grateful to come out the other side of our first one together, that was all I could let myself think of because if I went any further, I'd fucking drown myself with worry.

We'd held one another close as we fell asleep together, Will's smaller body latching onto mine in any way he could and my larger one, caging him into me where I could keep him safe and happy as no other could, no other would.

It's good to see you so happy again - Theo comments as I drag my pillow away from my face, his words making my grin grow.

You are literally the best wolf ever - I praise, meaning every single word of it. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have him back.

Nonsense - Theo dismisses quickly. It was your words, your truth that you told from your heart, I just offered a possible way of delivering it.

Either way, because of you Theo, we have another chance with him - I reply seriously as I watch Will walk back into the room. Anything you want, anything I can do for you, it's yours. I will forever be in your debt Theo.

You just have to keep being the man I know you want to be - Theo retorts fondly, practically purring at the sight of Will in his shorts. You do that, and you'll be paying your non-existent debt to me ten times over.

With that, Theo fades leaving me smiling and content to know that I had the best wolf anyone could ask for. I couldn't wait for Will to meet him, if he gave him the chance, gave us the chance I knew he would love Theo almost as much as I did.

It was impossible to not love someone so whole-heartedly caring and perfect.

Will's smile was shy and hesitant as he strolled over to me, crawling onto the bed slowly until he was straddling my hips. Resting his palms onto my chest, he looks down at me with a teasing smile and tousled bed hair that only added to his beauty. I let my hands drift up to his hips, holding him in place on top of me while my thumbs rubbed gently at the skin there.

The smell of minty toothpaste swirls in the air beneath the luring scent of Wild Honeysuckle that invades my space, making my chest swells with contentment, my wolfish needs calmed by the scent of my mate in my 'den' once more. He was rid of my own scent, not being able to hold him for weeks, so I was holding him as much as I could, determined to drown him in me. Claiming him in the only way I really could for now.

Will leans down slowly, eyes sparkling with intent as his lips brush mine in a teasing gesture that makes me shiver beneath him. When I push up to meet his lips, he pulls back only slightly, continuing his teasing for an excruciating minute before he let his lips travel across the length of my cheek. He presses a quick kiss there before moving swiftly to my ear.