"I'm alone jimin, i'm all alone in my room" i text him and bite my lip. While typing another one,
"So if kookie is sleeping, you ca-" i get another text from him.

"I'm coming, open the door". Oh shit.

After unlocking the door i go sit on my bed and try to look like my most relaxed and beautiful version, a little sexy but a little shy. I don't know why but I want Jimin to think of me as enough for him, like I can fulfill whatever he is looking for in a girl. A minute pass a then he breaks into my room.

"Damn" he eyes me up and down, smirking.

"Shhh be quite, hello to you to" i whisper to him after Signaling him to lock the door.

He doesn't give me any time before he grabs my cheeks with both hands and kisses me a long and needy kiss. He is standing, leaning towards me while i'm sitting on my bed.

"I've missed it" He manages to say between kisses.

"Slow down, we were only going to bed 2 hours ago" i break the kiss and push him back a little.

"Oh you really told me to come here only for telling me to slow down?" He says with a smirk on his face, licking his lips and staring at me with a lustful look.

I gulped, his dark eyes were devouring me and i could feel his hands that were now sneaking around my waist while hovering on top of me, making me lay down on the bed, feeling his body weight on me.

He started showering me with kisses. From my lips to my cheek, then to my chin, jaw line, neck. I was trying so hard not to make any sound, but damn it! his freaking lips! I am having trouble breathing normaly.

"J-Jimin..." i whisper as my hands are stuck in his blonde hair.

"Hmm?"

"W-We can't, Someone will h-hear us"

He stops and comes back to my lips.

"You're right, I got carried away a bit. I can't control myself when i'm next to you apparently" he chuckles and gives me a quick little soft kiss before saying,

"Let's just go to sleep" and gives me a kiss on my forehead.

"You can't sleep here!"

"Why not? Please, i'll cuddle you and i will go back to my room early in the morning, no one will notice ok?"

"No! Absolutly not! You are going back to your room now jimin!" I get up from my bed and hold his wrist pushing him up from the bed and out the door.

"Fine! I am going! You're no fun" He whisper yells at me while pouting and i chuckle at his behavior.

"Good night jimin" i start to close the door when he put his leg in between the wall and the door, only to grab my face with his hand and smashing his lips on mine for a good night kiss.

"Good night sugar" he breaths out on my lips and walks away. "Sugar"? Seriously? Again? Ahhh I swear to god this man will kill me one day.

Time skip (morning)

I woke up and i was so tired, but i had a huge smile on my face when i rememberd what i did a few hours ago with jimin. I blush a little thinking about it and get up and get ready.

While dressing up i noticed something black on my bed, i pick it up and it's jimin's phone. He probably left it here at night. I had the argu to unlock his phone but i didn't do it. I don't wanna be this type of girl so i just take it with me while going to the kitchen.

When I entered the kitchen I saw that almost everyone was there except Suga, Namjoon, V , rosé and Lisa. I see jennie and jisoo sitting next to each other on one side of the table, while jimin and jungkook are on the other side with j-hope. Of course jin is the one cooking.

As much as i want to sit next to jimin, i go sit next to jennie 'cause it will be less suspicious. But it's ok 'cause it's infront of him.

"Hey, good morning" she welcomes me in a bright smile.

"Good morning, did you two sleep well?" I return them a smile.

"Actually yes, those beds are so comfy" jisoo says. She's pretty cute, i like her.

"Oh jimin, i...i found your phone" i hand it to him.

"OMG y/n i was looking for it all morning where did you-" he started so quickly but then he stopped when he realized where it was - in my bedroom, while he kissed the hell out of me in the middle of the night.

"Ohhhh i know, i-in the bathroom" he says, eyeing me to keep it up with him.

"R-Right! The bathroom" i say and curse myself for stuttering.

"Thanks"

"You're welcome"

We keep looking at each other for a minute, both of us smiling like idiots 'cause we're the only ones that know exactly what is going on. Kookie gets up from the table going towards the living room.

"Hey jimin, y/n can you guys come over for a second? I need some help" we hear kookie shouts from the living room. We're looking at each other confused but then we go to see what he needs.

Once we got out of everyone's point of view and no one could see or hear us, we faced Jungkook. We were waiting for him to speak, he turned his gaze from me to Jimin several times before saying,

"You guys are together!"