Nami perks up at the examples and starts smiling at the possibilities. "I don't see why we can't! We could be rich in an instant!"

"Or lose a crew mate in an instant." Zoro says, which pulls the navigator out of her daydreams of being rich.

She quietly sighs in disappointment, but she knows that it's not worth the risk of losing a friend. "Right, we should avoid these fights at the next island."

She sees that they're following the log pose's direction, then looks up to the crow's nest and calls out to the lookout. "Hey Robin, any signs of land?"

Robin looks away from her binoculars, and points to the direction ahead. "Yes, I see an island up ahead."

The others look to her direction and see a small piece of land in the horizon.

Luffy starts smiling from ear to ear, and completely forgets about the conversation about the Davy Back Fights. "ALRIGHT! LET'S GO!"

He runs to the front of the ship to get to his seat on the figurehead while most of the boys get to work on getting the ship moving.

Rose starts going up to the sail to help out, but is stopped when Nami grabs her ankle to keep her from flying up. "Hold up, I need to talk to you!"

The wind girl hums in confusion, but she doesn't argue as she lands back on the deck and follows Nami to the kitchen where Sanji is working on his meal.

The chef keeps his focus on the food while Nami leads her to the table. "So, tell me what happened?"

Rose only grows more confused as she sits across from her. "What are you talking about?"

Nami frowns at the uncertainty. "Didn't Luffy talk to you?"

She raises an eyebrow at the question. "Yea, he told me how I didn't really make him sick."

"And what else?"

"Then those sea monkeys made that wave, and well you know what happened next."

Nami dropped her jaw in disbelief and even Sanji stopped cooking when he heard what happened.

Rose is still unsure about why Nami is so surprised, but she's sure that she'll get over it. "Sorry to cut this short, but I should go help the others dock the Merry."

She heads out before anyone can stop her and leaves the couple shell shocked.

Sanji looks to the table to see that Nami is still frozen, so he nervously steps up to her. "Nami-san, are you-?!"

He jumps back in fear when he sees the navigator punch the table with an angry aura flying off of her.

Nami doesn't care if Sanji can sense her fury when she turns to the door with flames in her eyes. "I've fucking had it with all this skirting around! I'm getting them in a room for them to settle this right now!"

Sanji can only watch and admire the scary woman as she storms out of the kitchen to find the two pirates. When she looks at the front of the ship though, she finds that they've already docked.

She runs up to the railing to find that they reached an island that holds an empty plain with tall trees scattered around the boring island. The redhead looks around the ship to see that only Robin and Zoro are still here. "Where are the others?"

"Wind-chan and the boys ran out to explore the island." Robin says with a calm smile.

Nami twitches an eyebrow at losing her chance to get those two idiots together. "Dammit, those two are lucky..."