Instrument he teaches you :)

Niall:

Niall was teaching you how to play the guitar as you've wanted to learn for ages. He was sitting right next to you as you played a few chords, you looked up for approval only to have Niall gently press his lips to yours. He then pulled away and said you were doing great.

Liam:

(Let's just say Liam knew how to play the drums)

You were sitting on his lap on the stool with his arms around you as he guided you though which drum to hit. You were having a blast and you turned round smiling at him. He then kissed you taking you by surprise. When he pulled away he smiled and said he just had to as you were so beautiful, he just couldn't help himself.

Zayn:

(Let's just say Zayn knew how to play the trumpet)

He was showing you how to blow into the trumpet, yet you weren't getting it right. He showed you how to purse you lips, you tried it when Zayn suddenly leaned in and gave you a light peck on the lips. After this, every time you did something right he would give you a peck on the lips, making it a great lesson.

Louis: piano

Louis was teaching you how to play the piano. You'd already had a few lessons with him and you were going over a piece in which you two played together. So sat side by side you played. You were doing great until you felt soft warm lips on your cheek which caused you to press the wrong keys. Yet that didn't seen to matter as it ended in a full make out session.

Harry:

Yourself and Harry were messing around when you suddenly said you wanted to learn how to play the kazoo. Harry agreed to it and taught you how to play it. You were both having fun as it made such a funny sound. You both ended up on the floor giggling when Harry stopped and gave you a dazzling smile and leaned in and gave you a tender kiss, making you want more. Now we all know where this ended... ( get you brains out of the gutter people) As Harry being the cheeky chap he is, he started tickling you until you almost peed your pants. ( real charmer isn't he :D)

------------------------------------

Sorry for the lack of updates!! I'm working on more!

Stay beautiful, stay you!

Love you forever and always!

Kate xx