16

Robin. Robin is a special girl,  a very interesting character. She's different... she was born different, not like my other children. They're all angels: every single one of them. But Robin... Robin's different, absolutely. In the words of doctors, she's a retarded child. I had her when I was very young, the age of 18, ya know. At the time... Charles and I didn't know what it was... and what it meant. We were young... we didn't know any better until now. There are things that I don't completely understand, but I'm still learning... and same goes for Charles, he's still learning as well. Being patient and understanding her behavior... takes... it takes a lot of work to understand. It really is hard work, there are days when she's in a good, calm, happy state of mind... the house is quiet and peaceful, a sweet dream come true. And then... there are the dark energy pulling days... it's like the apocalypse in the living room, all hell broke loose, nobody is safe... even the children. When she is in a mood like that, Charles or I try to keep her away from the children... make sure that she won't harm them. It's hard work, very much so, it's like I'm walking on egg shells, I don't know what's to come? She may or may not be that way. But I love her... I know she doesn't mean the things she do, it's not her fault, she was born that way, ya know. She doesn't know any better and I can't begrudge her on that... it's not her fault. Her thoughts and feelings are altered, she expressed them with her body, that's the only langue she speaks: body langue. And NO, she's not a damn mute or deaf, she can speak.... but she most likely speak with her body... so it's a little difficult to say the words she wants to say. I help her on that, I always do. I'm a mother, it's my job to do so. Take the children's pain away and make it all feel better, at the end of the day I'm satisfied because I know I've done my job as a mother and altogether a person.