The Journey to Menagerie

The sky is filled with grim and Y/n is in the middle of it all running from them. He sees a beowolf sniff the air for his scent, then it goes back to eating. Y/n creeps by it safely until he hears a scream, his mother's scream. Y/n rushes to where his mother is only to see her arm cloven from her body. Y/n rushes to her body.

Adam: *seeing y/n* who's this little monster?

Y/n: *becoming angry* why did you do it?

Blake: *filled with shock when she sees y/n, her eyes widening.* Y/n get away from him!

Adam: *confident* shut up Blake, I'll finish you later. But to answer your question little guy, I did it because she deserved it.

Y/n throws a poisoned kunai at Adams throat like Blake taught him to, shocking everyone.

Adam: *choking* h-h-how did you???

Y/n: never let your guard down especially in front of a child.

Adam: *suffocating on his own blood* damn you, you little bastard.

Y/n: Language!!!

Adam lets out one final breath before he passes away.

Blake sighs in relief as she picks up Yang and carries her to a mobile hospital. The medics stabilize her and the surgeons sterilize the wound and wrap the stump with gauze. Blake holds her hand while Y/n cuddles up next to her beginning to cry.

Y/n: *sniffling* please don't leave me mommy, I can't lose you too.

Yang, as if answering him, subconsciously groans and Blake holds her hand tighter. As this went on fo days, Blake barely ate. It was early on a Sunday morning when Yang woke up.

Yang groans as she feels y/n snuggle up closer to her in the hospital bed. She wakes up and opens her eyes to see y/n's tear stricken face and feels her heart break because of it. She notices Blake in the chair next to her.

She ruffles y/n's hair and tries to get up. She succeeds and places y/n where she was, where he curls up into a ball and pulls the blanket over him. Blake wakes up to see Yang standing without her IV. They begin to talk.

Blake: I want to take you both to Menagerie tomorrow.

Yang: alright kitty.

Blake: new nickname?

Yang: yep, and our trip to Menagerie will be great. *excited* it will be like a vacation!

Blake: I want to show y/n to my parents.

Y/n: *waking up* you mean Gramma and Grampa?

Blake: *noticing y/n wake up* Yes Gramma and Grampa.

Y/n: *yawning with his ears twitching* Yaayy

Ruby comes in the room and picks you up.

Ruby: I'll just take y/n, so you can get dressed. *leaves with her nephew in her arms*

Y/n reaches out to Yang and tries to grab her sleeve, but is unable to do so. He realized that his mother suppose to wear something different. As soon as Ruby leaves with y/n, Yang begins to get dressed. Yang gets a text on her scroll from Ruby asking if it was alright to come back into the room. Yang replies yes. After Ruby and Y/n comeback into the room, y/n walks up to his mother and hugs her legs.

Y/n: I love you mommy.

Yang: *heart melts* I love you too, my little dragon. *picks y/n up and begins to tickle him*

Y/n: *giggling* s-s-stop

After a few minutes Yang stops tickling y/n before Blake picks him up in one arm while he clings to her shirt trying not to fall.

Blake: *curious* so y/n, do you want to see Gramma and Grampa?

Y/n: *blurting out* yes!

They leave the hospital after signing all of the needed paperwork, and head for the docks. The trio get on a boat headed to Menagerie, and then go to their cabins. Blake and Yang take showers and give y/n a bath afterwards. Then they get ready for bed. They help y/n put on his pajamas, after they got dressed. Blake lays down on the King sized bed while Yang is helping y/n put on his shirt. Yang then picks y/n up and carries him to the bed, placing him in the middle. Yang lays down on the other side of y/n. Y/n begins to play with Yang's hair running his finger along her golden locks. Blake scoots over next their son and falls asleep holding  him in her arms while he has Yang's hair in his hand.

Y/n: goodnight mommy *tired*

Yang: *yawning* goodnight y/n

The Next Day

Y/n wakes up between his parents and looks at the door to see a monkey faunus at the door.

???: AAAHHHHH!!!!

Y/n: AAAHHHHH!!!!