Y/N's First Day at Beacon

The next morning

Yang wakes up to see Blake holding Y/N in her arms as he snuggles deeper into her chest.

Yang: *thinking* he is so adorable!

Blake: *thinking* I will protect him with my life.

Yang: *whispering* You ok Blake?

Blake: *whispering* Yeah, just thinking about little Y/N and how we're gonna take care of him.

Yang: Ozpin thinks he's got special abilities, so for now he'll help us.

Blake: but what if he doesn't?

A/N this is before the Vytal Festival/Tournament and Blake is the "Father" in the relationship.

Yang: he will, *taking a sleeping Y/N from Blake* I love this little guy too much.

Y/N wakes up and rubs the sleep from his eyes and says something that makes Yang and Blake's heart melt.

Y/N: Mommy why is daddy sad?

Yang: *shocked* well daddy is worried that you won't be able to stay here with us.

Y/N: really? That's ok, we could just live somewhere else couldn't we?

Blake: its not that easy.

Y/N: I don't care where we live, as long as we have each other.

The showerhead turns off and ruby steps out. Before Y/N sees her, Yang takes him to JNPR's dorm and later that night CVFY's dorm, everyone breathes a sigh of relief knowing that Y/N wouldn't be scarred for life. Everyone else got ready for classes, they had Coco make clothes for Y/N. he's wearing a F/C jacket, a white-shirt, and a pair of F/C pants.

A/N: F/C means favorite color

First was Professor Port's class. This time the group of Friends arrived in his class early, with a very curious professor.

Port: Now Mrs. Xiao Long, you children under the age of 17 aren't allowed here with the exception being Mrs. Rose here.

Yang: well this is the little guy I rescued.

Port: ohhh, can I ask him a question then?

Yang: that is fine with me.

Port: *bends down to Y/N, who is hiding behind Yang's legs scared* It's ok little one, I mean you no harm.

Y/N: *looks at Yang who nods* h-h-hi, I-I-I'm Y/N.

Port: It's a pleasure to meet you Y/N, my name is Professor Port.

Y/N: your mustache is really bushy Mr. Port.

Port: *chuckles* that it is. now students take a seat class will begin in a few minutes.

Everyone, except Y/N: Yes sir.

As yang sits down, Y/N tries to climb into her lap and she sees him trying, then picks him up and puts him in her lap. Y/N giggles as she tickles him, other students chuckle at their little moment. Class them began.

Port: So students does any one know the best way to take out a beowolf before they call out to their pack?

Ruby raises her hand.

Port: yes Mrs. Rose

Ruby: you fire a silenced shot through their Cranial cavity.

Port: right Mrs. Rose! You could use a bow, but you'd need a Crucious bow to so.

Now where is the heart of a beowolf?

Y/N raises his hand much to everyone's shocked.

Port: Yes Y/N *shocked*

Y/N: between their lungs that are in between the muscles of their front legs.

Port: that is right. *astonished*

Everyone: *thinking* that kid must be really smart or something happened to him for him to know that.

After class Professor Port held Yang and Y/N back.

Port: How did you know that Y/N?

Y/N: my real mother fed me to a beowolf to save her skin, and I squashed its heart to escape.

Port: poor boy, Yang this boy I fear has a had a hard life, he's probably lost everything he has ever cared about. Tell me, did you see a pair of twins that looked like this when you brought him to Beacon *shows Yang a picture*

 Tell me, did you see a pair of twins that looked like this when you brought him to Beacon *shows Yang a picture*

Yang was shocked because she did see them at Beacon.

Yang: yes I did.

Port: Then the little boy with you is their little brother. They passed away on a mission a few months ago, Y/N is going to be devastated. he's never going to be the same.

They look at Y/N who is seen drawing a Grim Dragon unbeknownst to everyone else. Port tells Y/N what happened to his sisters and begins to cry tears of great sorrow. He hugs Yang and cries into her chest.

Port: this means that you and Mrs. Belladonna are the only ones he has left. Take care of him. His sisters were like daughters to me. He needs to have a legal guardian. I'll talk to Ozpin about it.

The next few days were torture for Yang, she had to sign a ton of paperwork and they did a DNA test on Y/N to find out that he is distantly related to Yang, and they saw her as his only living relative other than Tai. They gave full custody of Y/N over to Yang.