The Incident

A/N: This chapter will get better as it goes along. I apologize if you don't like it, but there's a certain way I'm taking this story.

Y/n was walking through town when he saw a group of beautiful girls talking to their friends.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

A/N: she's a Fox Faunus.

A/N: She's a Fox Faunus

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

A/N: She's a Fox Faunus.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

A/N: Red Fox Faunus.

A/N: she's a Mckenzie Valley Wolf Faunus

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

A/N: she's a Mckenzie Valley Wolf Faunus.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

A/N: she's a Direwolf Faunus.

Y/n was standing in a square when something in him snapped. Everyone watched the sand and dust rise and slowly turn into a twisters as the air picks up. Everyone looks up at the darkening sky as they try to figure out what to do. They watch as blue energy slowly appears around them. Many of those in the circle run away while four girls aren't able to as an energy tentacle insert itself into each of their hearts. The energy begins to rise into the sky.

At the Belladonna Residence

Arya: where's Y/n?

Tanis: no cluuuue...

Tanis bursts into a sprint up to Y/n's room. She bursts into the room itself and looks out the window to see the situation outside. When Arya came into the room and saw the same thing, her eyes widened in dread.

Arya: oh shit...

With Y/n

Everyone watched the energy become a swirling beam. When Arya and Tanis arrive, they rush to Y/n's aid only to attacked by tentacles.

With Ruby and Company

Oscar: do you guys feel that?

Nora: feel what?

Yang and Blake turn to the direction of Menagerie.

Ozpin: it can't be...

Ruby: what is it, Ozpin?

Ozpin: the heir of the sister of the two brothers. More pieces are joining the board. We must hurry, Salem is the only one we should worry about right now.

Yang: Y/n...

Ozpin: I fear that Y/n is no longer the same person. However, the chances of that are very slim.

Yang: what's happening?

Ozpin: your son's physical appearance is changing. He's considered an adult at this stage of his life.

Yang starts screaming as she falls to her knees and golden light leaves her eyes as her arms are held out.

Ozpin: don't touch her!

Ozpin watches Yang close her eyes and collapse to the ground as an energy pulse is sent through the sky.

At Menagerie

Y/n's body physically aged so that he looked 14. As his eyes begin to glow, his begins to scream in agony. Everyone watches in horror as they listen to Y/n's screams. When the energy explodes, it creates several streams of air as it fades away. A few girls breathe it in by accident. When Y/n's body hits the ground, his sisters rush toward him.

In Vacuo

Millions of people see a pulse of blue energy flying across the sky.

In Vale

Millions of people prepare for war upon seeing the pulse.

Mistral

Millions of people hide in their homes after seeing the pulse.

Atlas

No one bats an eye of any concern when they see the pulse.

In Menagerie, 10 days later

When Y/n wakes up, he finds himself surrounded by quite a few female Faunuses. He immediately froze before hiding under the blanket.

Y/n: what the hell have I gotten myself into?

Yang's Little Dragonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें