Chapter 26~The Festival and the kiss

Few weeks went by since the defeat of my uncle richard,i was sad but happy at the same time maybe he could have changed if i convinced him.

But there was nothing to worry about as he was gone,and to make things better the festival was here i couldn't wait.

Emily : "You know the yukata looks very lovely on you"

Looking in the mirror i wore a purple and white flower yukata with a white sash as my hair was tied up side ways and bits of my hair hanging out.

As for emily she wore a yellow with pink birds and a red sash,her hair was clipped up together and some of hair were to the side.

All of a sudden there was a knock on a door,the door opened and yui entered she wore a pink and red blossom petals with a blue sash her hair was nearly in a bun.

Yui : "Wow you two look amazing the others are waiting shall we go"

Yuki : "Yes lets go i am sure everyone is ready"

Emily agreed then the three of us left my room,we walked down a hallway and then a flight of stairs.

************************************************************

Chronos and the other's were waiting downstairs chronos and kaito were wearing a yukata one blue and one red with black sashes,for michael he wore a plain brown with a brown sash on.

As for shadow he was wearing a black yukata with a green sash,henry wore a grey one with a grey sash and finally for ace also hunter both were wearing a light blue and dark green yukata along with a dark green sash and a dark yellow sash.

Kaito : "Wow don't you three look awesome and pretty"

He said as he saw the three girls walk down the stairs,shadow was captivated by yuki's look that made him speechless and a bit red.

Shane : "Lets go and meet the others"

Everyone nodded and each putting on their japanese style sandals,they left the mansion about a few minutes walk they reached the fountain where the mukami's and the sakamaki's were even karl.

Each of them wore their own yukata in different ways,also with the matching colours once caught up with them they headed into the town for the festival.

**************************************************************

As we headed into town for the festival,it was full of people it was bright and the atmosphere was so calming and fun.

Ace : "Where should we begin?"

Yuki : "I don't know"

Ace asked and i replied but then karl suggested that we should go in groups and explore everything,hearing that i nodded in agreement.

So with me,kou,emily,yui and michael also shadow and ayato, we went to check out the stalls,as the others went to check out the food.

Yuki : "This is so much fun"

Emily agreed as she agreed but then something caught my eye,it was a poster for the fireworks display on top of a hill.

Shadow : "Should we go?"

I nodded and everyone agreed,we continued to browse the stalls and have fun on some games,get cotton candy until yui pulled out her phone.

Yui : "It is almost time for the fireworks let's head to the top of the hill"

We nodded then made our way,as we reached the top of the hill my father and everyone was there waiting for us.

Kaito : "Looks like you guys had fun"

Ace : "Yeah looks like you did aswell"

He said he pointed to the bags of lots of goodies,they laughed then we all faced to the sky counting down.

Once the count down was finished fireworks shot into the air and exploded with beautiful colours,i remember when i was a little girl i always went to see fireworks.

Shadow : "Hey yuki?"

Turning around to see shadow looking at me,i asked what was wrong he smiled he eventually took my hand and then led me away from the others to a beautiful lake where it was peaceful but fireworks could still be heard. 

Yuki : "S..shadow why did you bring me here?"

Asking him he blushed with a smile then turned me around once letting go of my hand,he placed a beautiful purple glitter butterfly necklace around my neck.

Looking down at it seeing how beautiful it was,i turned around to look at shadow as he grabbed my hand for a few moments we looked into each other's eyes.

Shadow : "Yuki..i know it has been very difficult and everything..b..but my feelings grew for you and i want to be by your side forever and protect you so what i am saying is.."

Before he could finish talking i kissed him on the lips softly then pulled away blushing,he looked at me with a surprise look on his face.

Yuki : "And..i want that to aswell shadow..so..yeah..i..i will go out with you and hopefully one day we would be married.."

Shadow smiled and cupped her chin softly,once again our eyes met our lips then started to get closer as each of us closed our eyes.

Closer and closer our lips went with our eyes closed,then they met his lips was so soft and warm it just melted me.

He pulled me closer to him and i wrapped my arms around his neck,we continued to kiss that night as the fireworks flew into the night sky and exploded.

  My future was now with him..and i would do anything to protect him..and he would protect me,because on that night i made a vow..and so did he...

The end.