Chapter 5~The Rogue Vampire

Months went by and finally it was the summer holiday's,i could tell that emily also rest of the class was happy.

Looking over to the empty chair noticing that hunter have not been showing up lately,that didn't surprise me at all.

Emily : "Hey yuki are you okay?"

Hearing a voice i looked over to see emily looking very worried.

Yuki : "Y..yeah i am fine"

Replying with a confident smile,she smiled back and then went to chat to the other girls in the class as i looked out of the window thinking.

But then all of a sudden i noticed a figure tall and slim built,his hair blue as the ocean and amber colour eyes was standing infront of the school gate,and then he was gone.

Yuki : "W..who was that..?"

Mumbling to myself and sighing softly,the bell rang and our home room teacher entered the room as everyone sat down at their desks.

After a few lectures the bell rang one last time,getting up from my seat grabbing my bag placing it around me i hurried out of the classroom.

Emily : "Yuki wait up!"

I knew it was emily but i didn't slow down my fast walking gotten faster and faster until i was out of the building and out of the school gates.

Yuki : "I must find that person he was here for some reason"

Mumbling more to myself but suddenly i was stopped by someone grabbing my arm,i turned around to see kaito.

Kaito : "Hey Yuki you okay were you off somewhere?"

Yuki : "Well..um.."

Kaito sighed and then pulled me into a tight hug,my eyes widened he then let me go and kissed me on the forehead.

Kaito : "You can tell me what is wrong in fact we are worried about you"

Yuki : "Kaito..i.."

All of a sudden i felt dizzy and felt pain in my head like someone hit it with a hammer,but then it was gone.

Kaito : "Yuki..come on let me take you home"

I nodded both of us then started to walk home,along the way we stopped at a ice cream shop kaito bought me my favourite ice cream then we sat down on a bench.

Yuki : "Hey Kaito.."

Kaito : "Yeah?"

Yuki : "Have you ever had a feeling like there is two of you"

Kaito wasn't sure what i meant and i began to explain to him,that something inside of me is trying to awaken when the amulet was activated on that day.

Kaito : "Hmm i see well we ask our father when we get home"

Yuki : "Our Father..?"

Once again my head began to hurt,dropping the ice cream i clutched my head tightly kaito wrapped his arms around me holding me close to him tightly.

Yuki : "W..why does it hurt so much.."

Kaito : "I..i don't know but you will find out soon"

His gently caring voice calmed me down,the pain subsided seeing our ice cream on the floor both of us laughed then got up as we headed back home.

But along the way we were ambushed by a rogue vampire,his eyes were cold as ice,his voice dark that sent shivers down your spine,but his figure was thin and stick like.

Rogue Vampire : "Hehehehehe look what i have found my two delicious meals"

Kaito : "Cover your ears and close your eyes tightly"

What kaito said confused me but i nodded as i closed my eyes then covered my ears,a barrier was placed around me then he approached the rogue vampire.

Kaito : "With her safe now i can deal with you"

Rogue Vampire : "Oh you think you can defeat me pure blood"

He said as the rogue vampire laughed,kaito summoned his sword into his hand then growled softly.

To be continued.