Chapter 25~Brother Vs Brother

Richard : "I must say i never thought you would make this far eh brother"

Henry : "Well brother then you don't know me at all then"

Richard said to henry and he replied,he then looked towards yuki then back at henry with a grin on his face.

Reaching into his suit pocket he pulled a gun,it was black with a silver markings on it.

Richard : "Hand her over to me brother you know she belongs here with me"

He said in a cold tone of voice,but shadow and the others got infront of her to protect her.

Henry : "Sorry brother but i won't let you corrupt her mind like you tried to do with my wife"

Conversations were going back and forth between richard and henry,as richard clicked his tongue then pulled the trigger.

*********************************************************

Once ace joined up with hunter he could see that hunter defeated jet and sion,he was clutching his arm where he has been shot then turned to face ace.

Hunter : "Not bad for me eh?"

Ace shook his head and smiled then walked over to hunter,he pulled out a chair then helped him sit down on it.

Hunter : "Ace..go to the other's they will need you i will be fine"

He said as he placed a hand on his shoulder,ace hesitated but nodded then ran out of the dining room as hunter slumped back into the chair and sighed softly.

Ace entered the room just in time and taking out a dagger,he managed to block it with his dagger knocking him back a little.

Richard was not happy and growled in anger then fired a few more,shadow went into his hybrid form summoning his scythe into his hand he slashed the other bullets into nothing.

**************************************************************************

I watched in silence and listened to the conversation between my father and uncle,my father told my uncle that i belong here and he won't let him corrupt my mind like mother.

Uncle richard was angry and he pulled the trigger on his gun,but ace showed up just in time and blocked it with his dagger but it knock him back a little.

He fired more and more but shadow turned into his hybrid form,ears as a cat but wings of a demon then having his scythe appear in his hand he slashed all the bullets into nothing.

Yuki : "W..wow.."

I was amazed seeing that there was no more bullets left,but uncle richard clicked his tongue annoyance throwing his gun away and then with a bit of his power a samurai looking sword appeared in his hand.

Yuki : "Ace..shadow..becareful..!"

I called out to them but then all of a sudden i felt my energy get depleted and i fell to my knees panting heavily.

Shane : "Yuki!"

I heard shane call my name and then kneeled beside me holding me close,he could tell i was looking weak and my energy was getting depleted.

*******************************************************

Henry was very angry seeing his daughter weak and her energy being depleted,he stepped forward and infront of ace and shadow.

Shadow : "Henry what are you doing!"

Henry looked over at shadow and ace,then told them to take yuki then leave the mansion but of course kaito didn't like the idea.

Karl : "Lets get the others and get out of here"

Karl said in a calm voice kaito clutched his fist and nodded,shane picked up yuki as bridal style then ace went to get hunter as the others vanished.

Once gone henry looked towards richard with anger,hurting him was alright but hurting his daughter was a big mistake.

Henry : "We will end this feud once for all on top of the mansion's roof"

He said as he pointed up,richard nodded and smirked then the both vanished reappearing on top of the mansion's roof.

******************************************

We reappeared outside infront of the mansion,yui and the others hurried towards us with a sigh of relief.

Yuki : "Shane you can put me down now"

I asked him softly and he looked at me with a look saying are you sure,i nodded with a smile he then placed me down onto my feet.

Yui : "Yuki!!!"

I heard yui call my name as she ran over and then hugged me tightly,she was shaking slightly i stroked her so she would calm down.

Yuki : "It is alright yui i am fine"

Managing to calm her down we all looked towards the roof of the mansion,i was worried about my father.

Yuki : "Will he be okay?"

Kou : "I am sure he is fine"

He replied with a soft smile on his face,i nodded but couldn't stop this feeling that he might not be fine but had to faith in my father.

*****************************************************************************

Richard and henry both appeared on the roof of the mansion,richard still had his samurai sword in his hand as for henry a sword that looked like a samurai sword but different appeared in his hand.

Henry : "Richard..if you stop this right now i will forgive you and you can return to our family"

Richard : "No way will i do that brother..once i got rid of you and everyone else yuki will belong to me!"

Henry tried to reason with him but richard refused,he then charged towards henry and swung his sword as henry blocked it with his.

The two sword's collided and a screeching sound was made,both exchanged blows as sparks flew around them.

Richard : "Your not half bad henry but it ends here!"

Henry : "Couldn't agree more richard!"

Both jumped back and charged at each other once again,henry swung his sword but richard dodged it and then done a upper cut slash as henry barely dodged it.

Neither of them didn't give in and they continued to fight,the sight was almost like two samurai warriors dancing on a lake with their swords.

Richard : "GAHH!!"

He screamed out in pain as the sword pierced through his heart,richard dropped his sword as henry pulled his sword out as richard stumbled back coughing up blood.

Richard : "Y..you..think..you..won..heh..my blood will be on your hands forever.."

He said taking his last breath then fell flat onto the ground,his eyes closed as his body became very cold and then he was turned to ashes.

To be continued.