Chapter 16~Pureblood's First Blood

Weeks went by since i have woken from my sleep,but i felt totally different and no wonder why because i have become a vampire and my memories returned aswell.

Shane : "Hey sis are you okay?"

I heard shane's voice then looked over at him from the other side of the table,to be honest i wasn't sure how i felt.

Kaito : "Whatever is bothering you i am sure you can tell us"

He said in a soft voice,i tried to open my mouth but nothing came out until my father entered the dining room.

Henry : "Good morning boys and yuki i hope you slept alright"

My father had a smile on his face,but i looked away then stood up walking out my brothers looked at each other with worry look on their faces.

Yuki : *sighs* "Why did this happen all i wanted was be a normal human girl but i guess that was a lie"

I walked out into the garden and then sat down on a bench,looking up at the sky lost in thought until i felt someone climb onto my lap.

Shadow : "Yuki are you okay?"

It was shadow's voice i looked down and stroked his head gently,he let out a soft purr with him being here i felt better.

Yuki : "Hey shadow why did i become a vampire.."

He looked up at me and nuzzled my hand,he began to tell me that it was to save me if i wasn't turned into a vampire that i could have died.

Yui : "Yuki.."

All of a sudden i heard a soft voice that called my name,looking over i saw yui she smiled at me softly then sat down next to me.

Yuki : "Yui..when did you get here?"

Yui : "Just a few moments ago i came to see how you are doing since your transformation."

Yuki : "I..i don't know..my head hurts and it is in a very mess.."

All of a sudden without warning tears felt down my face,i quickly went to wipe them away but yui wiped them away for me,then hugged me tightly.

Yui : "It is alright yuki to feel what you have become to be honest when i moved into the sakamaki mansion and found out that ayato and the others were vampires.

Indeed i was scared but throughout the time once understanding them i became less scared and so did they once i found out what lifes they lived when they were young children,and why they acted that way."

Listening to her voice and words i felt this emotion all of a sudden released within me,and tears came streaming down fast my face.

Yuki : "I..i...im scared..."

I told her between my sobs,but she continued to smile and then stroked my hair softly beginning to hum a soft but beautiful tune.

Yui : "It is alright to be scared yuki..and your not alone..."

A hour later i wiped away my last of tears while sniffling,thanking yui she smiled and told me not to worry.

Yui : "How about we go into town and do some shopping"

Yuki : "I would like that.."

Seeing shadow not on my lap wondering where he went,yui got up grabbing my hand then pulled me up softly.

Yuki : "Yui..thank you.."

Yui : "My pleasure..but before we go are you thirsty i can see it in your eyes"

I backed away a little scared,but yui pulled me close to her with one sniff i could smell her sweet blood it began to make me crave for it.

Yui : "Don't be afraid yuki..i believe and trust in you.."

She said softly with a smile then closed her eyes,inhaling and exhaling i leaned closer my fangs extended then without hesitation i sank them into her skin,beginning to drink her sweet blood.

To be continued.