Chapter 1~Disruptive Morning

??? : "Hey how long is she going to sleep for?"

??? : "Shush will you"

??? : "No need to be mean.."

??? : "Will you three shut up look your waking her up!"

Opening my eyes slowly and looked at the four males that was surrounding me as i laid in my bed. 

Yuki : "Geez have you guys ever learn about letting a girl get her beauty sleep"

I said with in annoyance  then sat up stretching,then gave a playful glare look towards the four male but giggled.

Michael : "Wasn't my fault..kaito and shane were talking loudly"

A boy who looked about 8 years old holding a cat teddy bear,had short brown hair and blue eyes.

Kaito & shane : "Hey we were not!"

Shouted the two males,as both of them were at the same height and same brown hair and blue eyes colour.

Chronos : "Sure you weren't"

Finally the last male spoke he was a bit taller and beefy looking but he had brown hair and brown eyes.

It always made me smile and laugh when the four of them argued,in which for some reason the four of them always loved to hear my laughter.

Chronos : "Anyways lets leave and let her get dressed"

He said and everyone agreed then proceeded out of my room,chronos the last one out closed the door behind him.

Looking down at my neck was the amulet,all i could remember was having this but i did wonder who gave it to me and why.

Shadow : "Ugh i thought they would never leave"

A voice spoke then out of the shadow's a black cat with purple eyes walked over and jumped onto my bed.

Yuki : "Oh come on shadow don't be like that you know they are impatient"

I replied stroking his head as he let out a big purr,but one thing i didn't understand why were they so protective of me.

Also this cat called shadow i began to question who or what he is,shadow was always by my side ever since i was little and when i asked him about his past he tells me he can't remember.

Shadow : "Anyways shouldn't you be getting ready for breakfast"

I nodded at his reply then got out of bed,then went into the bathroom closing the door.

Shadow : *Sighs* "My lord are you sure she is the pure blood"

He asked a voice then spoke in return.

??? : "Yes i am sure..do whatever you can to lure her to us without that vampire and the brother's finding out"

Then the voice was gone,shadow sighed and jumped onto the window sill from the bed looking out of the window.

But not far away a cloaked figure stood on a roof of the building,holding what looked like a picture of yuki.

??? : "Yuki..soon i will free you from them..and bring you back to us.."

To be continued.