Chapter 5

I held the map, shaking. Too many things happened. I didn't know if I can trust her or not. I didn't know if I should follow the map or let it go. For the first time, I didn't know what to do. I was lost and no one could help me.
The next day I packed some things and I went into this crazy adventure. I decided to see if all of this was true. I wanted to see with my own eyes that my brother is still alive.
I had no idea why but I couldn't teleport there. My powers didn't work at all. I had to cross the dark forest. All kinds of creatures were waiting for their prey. I had to be prudent.
I was walking fast. I wanted to see him as fast as possible. I don't know if you can understand my pain. I miss him every day and night.
Soon enough I reached the end of the forest.
"Well, well, well. Our daughter finally discovered our secret."
NO! IT COULDN'T BE! This whole time my parents kept my brother away from me?!
"WHY?! WHY DID YOU DO IT?! How could you....?!"
Tears were running down my face.
"We had to. He was dangerous for you and the rest of the world"
"NO! HE WASN'T!" I yelled as hard as possible.
I felt a warm hand caressing me.
"Shh... it's okay. I am here. Don't worry it was just a dream"
It was my mom. WHAT?! All of that was just a nightmare?! I was so happy to see my whole family. My brother, my mom, my dad, my aunt. Everyone was here. I couldn't wish for more. I spent the rest of the day hugging them and telling everything that happened. They listened carefully to everything I said and told me that all of that is over.