Chapter 3

One day someone knocked on my door. From the window, I saw a man with a black hoodie and a black mask.  I was a little scared because I was home alone. I opened the door slowly and the man jumped in.
"Angela! Help me!" said the man.
"Who are you?! How do you know my name?!"
"I am Sebastian... your brother."
I couldn't believe what I heard! I was speechless. I burst into tears. He hugged me tight and told me to go to my room. We went there together and he told me everything that happened. He said someone was after him. My brother was the only witch with purple eyes and he had a special.  power. And I knew I had to keep another secret. I couldn't tell anyone about him. It was too dangerous.
Later that night, I showed him where the attic was. There will be his new "bedroom". He went to sleep and I did the same. I had the same dream I had some nights ago. They should have stopped. Something wasn't right. That wasn't my brother. I had to find out who was that man.
The next day I woke up and I went to the attic. I asked Sebastian when is my birthday. He had to know if he was my brother.
"Second of July," said the man.
It was wrong, but I had to play along.
"Breakfast is ready!" screamed my aunt.
I went downstairs, had a quick breakfast and went to school. I wanted to tell my friends about Sebastian, so I did. I told them everything that happened yesterday. They were shocked and they also warned me. I felt more safe with them knowing.
After school, I had to tutor Christian.
"Why do you hate me so much?" asked Christian.
" I don't hate you, but I don't like you either. You're the popular boy and you always bully the weak ones.
"I don't know what you heard, but I'm not like that. I wouldn't hurt a fly"
Wow... that surprises me. Maybe j shouldn't have judged him.
"Friends?"
"Friends."
When I got home, I asked Sebastian for more questions about me. Every answer was wrong.
"You're not my brother!"
And with just a spell I got rid of him. I screamed and cried. I hoped it was him... but I was wrong. I called my friends and they came to my house to try and make me forget.