14. No More Secrets!

I was packing up my things as Jimin got in from the window. I got used to it so fast. It was natural that I actually heard noises from the window and then Jimin climbed until he got in. I looked at him while taking some clothes from the closet.

J: No.. Dont take that with you Angelita.

He pointed at my yellow top and I let it fall down cause I realised that indeed it was ridiculous. I gave him a small smirk and started zipping my suitcase.

I left it down leaving some space for Jimin to lay on my baby pink blankets

I left it down leaving some space for Jimin to lay on my baby pink blankets. He let out a small sigh while he had both of his hands on his chest.

Y/n: Hey! Are you okay?

Jimin: Mhh.

He didn't even answer. He just made a cow sound turning his head to the other side. I sat next to him while he was still laying there.

Y/n: What happened?! You seem sad!

Jimin: I told you its nothing!

Y/n: Stop acting like a 4 year old and man up!!!!

I gave him a small punch on his shoulder as I heard a small sound of pain coming out of him.

Jimin: Ouch... My mother!

Mrs Park?! What happened to her??

Y/n: What happened?
Jimin: We had a fight! She told me that she is going to kick me out if I continue with that attitude!!!

His mother is gonna kick him out? I remember that she was always so sweet and kind.

Y/n: Do you wanna tell me what happened?

J: I can't!

Y/n: Why?

J: She...

He said while bursting out crying. I couldn't believe that I saw Jimin crying in front of me after all these years. I didn't let him continue. I just hugged him and started patting my hand on his hand. Then, he stopped the hug and looked at me. I could see depression in his eyes.

Jimin: I am gay!

He told me and his face seemed to be teared apart. His facial expressions changed and I could see that he was trembling. He burst out crying as he held me tighter. I didn't know and I knew him from childhood.

Y/n: And why are you crying?

I nudged at his shoulder as he moved his hand to my direction. His eyes were all wet but they started drying after I asked him that. He started stuttering cause I caught him by surprise.

 He started stuttering cause I caught him by surprise