20. The Prom

M: Get up! I have something for you!

She led me to her bedroom and I saw a pretty dress in the middle of the room. It was the most beautiful dress I have even seen. My mom touched its fabric and then a tear fell off her cheeks.

 My mom touched its fabric and then a tear fell off her cheeks

M: You can wear that! It reminds me of your true self Y/n!

I fell on her arms and hugged her tight. Aa-Chan walked into the room holding the keys of her jeep.

A: And you can use my car if you want!

She threw her keys at me and I reached to grab them. I got dressed with that beautiful dress while my hair were falling on my chest.

M: I love your curls!

Mother said while touching the edge of my hair and I gave her a genuine smile. Then someone knocked on the door. I ran to open with that dress and then I noticed Min Yoongi in a suit!

Y: Wow! You are beautiful!

Y/n: Thank you! Why are you here though?

Y: I wanted to make sure that you are coming!!!

Y/n: I am... Don't worry!

Yoongi gave me a gummy smile while he made his way back to his car. I knew that it was my time to fix everything. I grabbed my purse and got into the blue jeep. I had a lot of time to use the Jeep cause Jimin told me its not that cool. I put my two feet on the pedals and turned on the engine.

*prom*

I walked inside and saw everyone having fun and dancing

I walked inside and saw everyone having fun and dancing. I could feel all of them stopping and giving me a quick stare. I was feeling like I am... ME... Again! Then I noticed Hoseok was looking at me from the corner. I gave him a smile just to break that awkward moment. He looked sympathetic but then he walked towards the other direction. I turned to look at the other corner. Jimin was staring at me and had a smile on his face but when I met his eyes he put out an angry glance. He tried to pretend like he didn't care. And then I look straight to see Jungkook getting something to drink but his eyes were glued on me. He had that expressionless look. I didn't know what to do until I fell someone grabbing my shoulder.