CH. 08 - Ai Enma (Jigoku Shoujo) III

YOUR POV
I'm so nervous but excited at the same time. Well, tonight is our first date. Yes, you've read it right. Me and Enma will go on a date. I will take her to a festival to watch fireworks display. Pretty simple, right? But I love watching them since I was a kid. And for me it's pretty romantic when you were with someone special.

Honestly, I've been thinking a lot lately, what if after a month she still feels nothing? What am I gonna do? What will happen? But, I really am hoping to make her feel something or should I say to make her happy.

Anyways, she's five minutes late. I wonder what kept her too long. I look up and feel something cold on my face then I realize it's snowing and it becomes a little windy today. Crap, I forgot to bring a jacket. Why is it a bad timing?

After some minutes, I feel someone watching me at the corner of my eye. I turn my head at my left side then astonish as I see her.

She is wearing a kimono which fits perfectly with her long black hair and petite body

She is wearing a kimono which fits perfectly with her long black hair and petite body. I wave at her.

"Stop staring, En. Why don't you come here?"

She nodded then walked to me. As she comes closer, I can see clearly how beautiful she is. Her face is as white as snow. Her hair waves perfectly with the wind. Her crimson eyes that stares directly at me makes me shiver. Everything about her is perfect.

"H-Hi." I stuttered a bit. Dang it!

She stared at me. Waiting for me to say anything.

"A-ahhmm. You l-look pretty today, En." I complimented her.

"So do you." I blushed. Even it's cold I felt hot. Gosh!

"Ehem. Let's go, En." I grabbed her hand and take her.

We looked around. There are many food stalls here. Looking at it makes my mouth water. Then I spot a stall which I love the most, the takoyaki.

We ordered spicy takoyaki which I really really love because it matches perfectly with the cold weather.

When we got our order we look for a place to sit but couldn't find any since every bench is occupied. I looked around and see a good spot.

"En, let's go to that tree. We'll be comfortable to sit below that tree since there's a lot of grass. C'mon."

We walked toward that tree and sit.

"See it's comfortable. Are you okay sitting here?"

She nodded.

"Good then."

I was about to eat my takoyaki when an idea pop in my head.

"En, say ahhh."

She opened her mouth without thinking and take the takoyaki I offered. I feed her 'cause I've been wanting to do that with someone ever since. Hehe.