Nandini rolled her eyes at him as he spoke up,
Abhi: Will u gimme the pleasure of making this evening a special one by being by my side.

Manik immediately took Nandini's hand away from him, as he wrapped his arm around her.
Manik: I might make it special by kicking ur ass right here!

All of them snickered at it while Abhi pouted.
Abhi: Come on Manik....

Manik: Mukti... Why don't u tame ur boyfriend a little before I decide to kill him.

Abhi: Hey... If u kill me na, then i'll make sure that my soul enters Nandini and then we'll be together together forever... U know like they say, two souls one body...

Mukti: Its one soul two bodies idiot!
Mukti said hitting his forehead as all of them chuckled.

Manik: U knw what.... Its no use talking to u! I might rather enjoy the party.
Manik said as he turned away to move. Abhi immediately took a step towards Nandini, when Manik turned around again and wrapped his arm around Nandini again.

Manik: Don't u dare think of it!
He said to Abhi before he dragged Nandini away from there making all of them laugh.

Nandini: U two are just so cute!
Nandini said to him in between her giggles.

Manik: Cute... Seriously Nandini?

Nandini: What? U r cute....

Manik: We hv had this conversation before Nandini..... I m not cute! Call me anything but Cute....
Manik said rolling his eyes at her while Nandini smirked,

Nandini: Anything haan??? How about ugly? Oh yes, tall lanky and ugly!

Manik stopped walking at this as he looked down at her, narrowing his eyes at her.
Manik: Take that back right now!

Nandini: And what if I don't?
Nandini asked amused at his irritation when she suddenly felt his grip on her waist tighten as he pulled her closer making her bang into his side.

Manik: I don't wanna knw otherwise Nandini....
He whispered to her in his breathless husky voice making Nandini bite her lip in amusement as well as excitement at his open threat.

"Uhmn, uhmn!!"
They heard someone clear his throat and looked in front to see renowned Music Producer smiling at the two of them. Nandini remembered him to be the same one whom she met during one of Manik's recordings which she attended not to long before they got married.

Producer: Too lost to even greet us Mr. Malhotra!
The producer teased them making Nandini blush to the darkest shade of red while Manik simple chuckled, leaving his grip from Nandini as he lightly hugged the man.

Manik: Not at all, Mr. Singh! Just didn't see u there....

Mr. Singh: Its alright Young Man! I can't blame u here, can I? Who would be able to take his eyes off such a beautiful lady....
He eyed Nandini from top to bottom smiling at her, while Nandini's smile turned icy at his gaze. Manik clentched his fists, wrapping his arm back around her, this time clearly in his possessive stance, shouting out a warning.

Manik: U r right Mr. Singh! And that's specially when its my Wife on my side..... If u'll excuse us plz..
He said to him sternly making the man chuckle as he left their way, taking a gulp from his drink.

Manik: F**king Bastard!
Manik muttered under his breath making Nandini's eyes widen as she heard him curse for the first time ever.

Nandini: Shh.... It's alright!

Manik looked at her for a moment, before taking a deep breath and holding her securely.
Manik: U r not leaving my side!

Nandini: Bossy pants!
Nandini said in a teasing tone, but didn't disagree to him making Manik shake his head at her as a small smile came on his face.