Nandini: Wow, sounds.... Interesting?
Nandini said more in question than in sarcasm making Manik laugh.

Manik: Chill.... Just let loose and enjoy. U get to meet a few actors if u want to!

Nandini's eyes brightened at it as she turned towards him.
Nandini: Will Shahid Kapoor be there?

Manik turned towards her with an amused smiled as he shrugged.
Manik: I don't knw.... He could be!

Nandini: If he is then u r so introducing me to him...

Manik: Fan girling here, are we?

Nandini: Hey.... Don't make fun of me!
Nandini said as she smacked his arm making him laugh again. Just then Manik's phone beeped making him take it out as he read Mukti's text.

Manik: Everyone has reached.... We'll be meeting them inside.

Nandini looked at him in confusion at this and said,
Nandini: I thought, u'd be entering with Fab5 as always...

Manik: Then who will u come along with?

Nandini: Abhi and Navya?
She said unsure making manik smile as he held her hand, entwining his fingers with hers.

Manik: My wife is going to be there with no one but me.... Anyways, we all already decided that we'll be entering in pairs.

Nandini looked down at her hand held in his, before smiling softly as she nodded. Soon they reached the venue as the driver parked the car right at the entrance while Nandini saw the reporters already flashing up their mikes and cameras at them.

Manik: Stay inside!
Manik said before getting out of the car, as he came around, opening up the door for her and held out his hand towards her.

Nandini held his hand, getting out of the car, and almost instantly she felt his arm going around her waist, holding her close. A number of Cameras flashed in front of them, as the security helped them through the crowd and they moved inside.

Nandini: God, that's irritating!
Nandini muttered as soon as they entered making Manik chuckle.

Manik: U'll get used to it very soon.... Come!

They walked through the hotel's lobby with quite a few people lingering around as she felt a number of eyes on them. Manik gave curt nods and smiles to a few before they finally reached the hall. They entered the hall to find the party in full swing as a guy immediately smiled at them.

"Manik Malhotra!! Sir, a picture please?"

Manik: Sure....
Manik said as the two of them smiled at the camera before moving ahead. Nandini looked around in fascination as the mingling crowd, when Manik nugged her towards a particular direction,

Manik: Come... Everyone else is there!

She followed his line of sight to see them at the other end of the hall as Aliya smiled at her while the others talked. They started moving towards them being stopped by various people on the way as they talked to Manik and greeted them.

Manik took two glasses from the waiter passing by and handed one to Nandini as they moved forward. Manik introduced her to various people as they talked to and greeted everyone. A few actors and actresses hugged her warmly welcoming her before they finally reached their friends.

Cabir: Hola amigos!
Cabir said patting manik on the back, before heard Abhi's voice.

Abhi: Hello beautiful...
Manik turned towards them and saw Abhi picking up Nandini's hand and placing a soft kiss on it with a wink.