Angel

As an angel; the legs are not the only way of transportation, they're often not used unless traveling through the world of the ordinary and un-efficient humans. The strong wings that come in shades of gray, black, white, brown, and even crimson. Flying over the buildings in cities, species, mountains, oceans, lakes, rivers, prairies, and canyons in existence that are on so many planets. Oh, such little creations that can mean so much even though the universe is so large. It really reminds of the meaning of life itself.

Feeling the freedom that comes with flying is so exhilarating. Going through the mist of clouds, to landing atop high mountains, to flying through waterfalls. Sometimes hearing the music of nature, other times hearing through the buds that fill your ears with sound. So calming, relaxing, and freeing of the trapped souls. Talking with the wind that carves mountains yet takes away with your words when it consists with rants, complaints, and anger. The wind cannot betray.

Travelling for reasons such as getting away from the opinions that never stop. Wanting to see more and feel as if one person can matter regardless of billions. Getting lost in the thoughts and sights- that the wind takes you to explore. Maybe if enough pictures are taken the memories won't slip away. Until the room that is lived in is covered every inch by the images,  wall to wall.