chapter 2

______________________________________
(Adhyunt ranavat pov)

....Call that bastard , I will make him pay for even thinking about it. I said gritting my teeths. I said

"There is one more thing sir, it's about the girl you met yesterday" said Khanna.

Hearing that my blood boiled and her words " you are not rich enough to afford me" start ringing in my ears again . Bloody bitch, she is going pay for what she did yesterday.

I looked at Khanna with my anger filled eyes and asked "what about that girl?"

"Um.... She is the daughter of Anand Mehra sir, her name is sanjh Mehra" replied Khanna.

So that's why she was with Anand at anouncement party. And then I remember her words again " you are not rich enough to afford me" and the slap . Bitch had slapped me.

Remembering that I touched my cheek " you gonna pay for that bitch." I thought and fisted my hand.

"Sir .. sir , are you all right " asked Khanna .

Gritting my teeths i said "yes I am fine ,what can happen to me" I asked him , daring him to say a single word about yesterday .

"Where is Mehra now?" I asked Khanna.

"He is at the site of construction sir, but he will be back till evening" replied Khanna.

"When he come back I want him here immediately" I said with an evil smirk.

"Sanjh Mehra you have no idea who you messed with" I thought and smirked.

Anand pov :-

"What a tiring day it was" i mumbled to myself but then my phone started ringing and i checked the I'd "sanjh.."
And i picked it up immediately because she never called me during office hours.

" Hello ,Sanjh beta is everything all right you are calling me this time"

"It's me dadu(grandfather),buzi is busy in kitchen, I called you" said ADI

I smiled at that and asked him "really than order me my sir why did you called me."

"I want ice cream, buzi bought mango flavour but I want butterscotch" replied ADI .

"Ok, I will bring it but don't tell sanjh about it" I said with that I cut the call .

I was about to leave when Khanna entered my office and said "mr. Mehra, mr. RANAWAT wants to meet you in his office."

I nodded and left with him to the CEO's floor.

When we entered.the office , mr.ranawat was busy doing something in his laptop.

"Good evening sir" I greeted him.

He looked at me with hard eyes and didn't greet back just nodded his head and said " have a seat mr. Mehra."

I sat on one of the chair in front of him .

"How much do you earn in this company mr. Mehra" he asked me .

When I didn't understand his question I said " i am sorry sir but I really don't understand what you are asking."

"What is there to understand mr. Mehra , it's just a simple question how much do you earn in this company?"

"Answer me" he yelled this time .

"Around 12 lakh annually sir" I replied .

"Is it not enough " he asked again, looking angry.

What is happening here I thought.

"It's ... It's... Enough sir" I replied.

"Then what the hell is this" he said as he threw some files in front of me .