chapter 1

Chapter 1

_______________________________
Author pov:-

" Good morning, ladies and gentlemen , welcome to SS news, I am Sneha Chauhan and this is the 7 AM news show."

"Breaking news, India's one of the top business man is retiring today from the company's CEO post" for more information we have our correspondent in shimla."

"Please tell us Chetan, what's happening there as this is a big announcement."
Asked the news anchor Shena Chauhan.

"Well Sneha as you say it's a big news, Ranawat group of companies is a big name not only in India but in Asia, Europe and Australia. And this sudden announcement is shocking for everyone" reported Chetan (news correspondent from Shimla)

"Any news who might be the next CEO Chetan "asked news anchor.

"Well there is only one name which is running and that is adhyunt Ranawat" replied Chetan (news correspondent)

Zoom....( TV off )

"All this drama about a company , as if people has no other thing to do " mumbled sanjh as she is making breakfast for everyone.

"Well that's because it's a big news sanjh beta, and if you are forgetting I work for the same company" said Anand (sanjh's father) .

"Oh! good morning papa ,and yes I remember but still... , Anyways you sit here and have your breakfast , I am going to wake ADI " said sanjh

"Wake up my cute little monster" sanjh said as she tried to wake ADI , but ADI won't be ADI if he wake up instantly.

"Just 5 more minutes buzi " ( ADI calls sanjh buzi not Bua) said ADI in his cute sleepy voice.

"No you have school in an hour wake up "sanjh said strictly and he got up and went to bathroom mumbling "I hate mornings. "

"Sanjh what are you doing this evening beta"asked Anand.

"Nothing, just studies papa ,why?" Asked sanjh as she served ADI his breakfast . Who is eating like a pig .

"ADI slow down or you will choke on you food"sanjh scolded him.

"Sorry buzi" ADI apologiesed and slow down on his food.

"Yes papa" asked asked as they got interrupted by ADI .

"Why don't you come to party with me tonight all my colleagues are coming with their families ,so you come to." asked Anand

"Ok papa I'll come with you" replied sanjh.

And then after breakfast they all left for our respective destination.

Adhyunt Ranawat POV:-

After jogging and exercise , I went back to my room for taking bath, and I noticed the girl from last night is still in my bed , she is trying to hard to attract me towards her , but I felt bored with her slutty acts

After jogging and exercise , I went back to my room for taking bath, and I noticed the girl from last night is still in my bed , she is trying to hard to attract me towards her , but I felt bored with her slutty acts .