chapter 3

3.

______________________________________....i wish I never met him, I wish I have not slapped him .

(Flashback)

(Sanjh Pov):-

'Hello girls , what's going on" I asked my friends as they both were sitting in college cafeteria.

"Nothing, just this assignment of Khan sir is so depressing , where can I find a real case of Stockholm syndrom, no one is even helping me" said Nisha my friend.

"Where there is a will there is a way" I quoted to her and she rolled her eyes at me.

"What about you deepanshi" I asked her and she replied smilingly "I have will and I found my way" and we both burst laughing.

'What! Deepanshi you found something and didn't even care to share with me, how could you?" Asked Nisha angrily.

"Oh please! Nisha it's an assignment, we need to do this on our own and for once get out of your boyfriend dream land and focus on your studies. I won't help you this time." Replied deepanshi.

Nisha was about to create a world war 3 here so I interrupted there argument " she is right Nisha ,you really need to focus on your studies now as it's our final year and you can't just risk it because of your boyfriend."

But Nisha won't be Nisha if she for once listened to someone else. "Ya.. whatever " said Nisha rolling her eyes, she collected her paperwork and left.

"Miss attitude" said deepanshi.

"C'mon deepanshi, you know how she is, anyway tell me what have you find out and where?" I asked her.

"Well you remember the Aniston case in new Zealand, I was doing some research on that when my eyes landed on this case of Gina white, there are alot of similarities here what we are trying to find, explained deepanshi.

"Wow that's great dips,"(dipaanshi nick name) I said .

"What about you ,have you done your Assignment?" Asked deepanshi.

"Yes finally ! it's done, it was so tiring" I replied.

We were chatting about assignment when I noticed diya . She was sitting alone in a corner and her shoulders are shaking as if she was crying.

"Isn't she diya? Dips" I asked deepanshi.

She looked at her and said"yes she is."

"But why is she crying?" I said

Deepanshi shrugged her shoulders and said "I don't know"

When we went to her and said hello she looked shocked and tried to wipe her eyes with her dupatta. We sat beside her and I asked her "what happened diya ,why are you crying , is everything alright."

At that she started crying again but didn't answered. I looked at dips to ask what to do now , she nodded and asked diya "diya please tell us what happen we might be able to help you."

And then diya hugged dips and started crying again. Dips looked at me and said "sanjh please give some water to diya."

I nodded and handed her water bottle from my bag . Deepanshi took it and handed it to Diya "here have some water ,and calm down" said dips .

Diya drank some water and after composing herself she said thanks to us.

"Diya please tell us what happen" I asked her again .

"Rahul is cheating on me and when i confront him about this he hit me " replied diya .

"What! And you did nothing about it , you should have told about this to your parents" Said dips.