"Following Damnatio's trial of Asta, we've come to a decision tht he can prove his innocence by getting rid of the devils. Princess Lolopechka has offered to join alliances with us to defeat the Dark Triad."

"And seeing that you are going to reclaim your birthright to the Diamond kingdom, I can hopefully assume we can get the support of your people?"

I nodded. "Of course, I would have to go back and confront them. Mars and the others are very helpful to me and I believe I can convince my people to help us form the Tri-Allaince."

"Good." Julius nodded with approval. "I expect each and everyone one of you captains to help in restorations of the kingdom and the outskirts. See to it that no one is left behind."

"Yes, sir!"

Langris and I walked back to the Golden Dawn as I wanted to get a sight on what the elves had done the previous night.

"Are you okay?" He asked me.

I squeezed his hand. "Of course I am. You should probably check up on your family."

"Fine, but you're coming with me."

I looked away. "Your parents are disgusted with me. I'd rather not deal with that-"

"Trust me, they won't." Langris opened a portal and we walked through to see House Vaude in Tota.

"Langris!" Lord Ledior hugged his son, staring at me with shock. "What is she doing here?"

He looked up at his father, determination in his eyes. "You will respect her, Father. She isn't only the future queen of Diamond, but she is also my lover. Respect her as such."

"But she-"

"Mother," Langris said more gently to her. "Please."

His parents stared at me before giving into their son.

"I suppose...but what about Miss Finesse?" Lady Liliane asked with concern.

A portal appeared to reveal Finral as if he and his younger brother planned this.

"I will marry her!"

The two nobles looked at the two boys before looking at each other.

"Maybe this can work," Lord Ledior suggested. "If our Langris marries a queen and Finral marries into the royal family here, it will do amazing things for not only the the family but also to our countries. They'll be united."

Langris POV

"Come here," Father called me into his office since Mother wanted to start off new with my girlfriend. "I have a question for you."

I sat down on the chair in front of his desk. "What is it, Father?"

"I'm sure you didn't just come here to tell me you're breaking off the engagement with Finesse." He folded his hands on the table and eyed me carefully. "You want to ask my permission to marry her, right?"

I looked up at my father and nodded. "I understand it may be difficult, but she won my heart. Of course I would wait until she's at least 18-"

"Wait, just how old is she?"

"16."

He thought for a moment before nodding. "So it's about a four year gap." He sighed and looked down,  rare smile on his face. "Tell me. Why do you love her?"