Chapter 4 - The Project Part 1

Ayano's P.O.V.

The sun was setting meaning school was over for today, everyone was heading home. I walked to the entrance of the school, seeing Osano there in the distance. On his phone already waiting for me impatiently. "What took you so long, you always keep me waiting!" Osano shouted. What's got his panties in a knot. He was already mad as if it was a big deal. "Uh...It's not like I made you wait that long, probably like 5 minutes tops". "Whatever let's go, baka." he said back sounding annoyed. He grabbed my hand and dragged me for 2 blocks. After being dragged I looked at him and gave him a "are you serious" look.

I couldn't believe that he had the audacity to drag me around like a rag doll. "You can let me go now, I have legs I can walk perfectly well on my own!" I was angry what made him think he could do that. I was so tempted to beat the life outta him. Osano looked at me for a few minutes not saying anything, until he finally let go. I looked at my wrist a handprint on it.

We walked the rest of the way in silence, I walked ahead and Osano followed behind. He seemed a bit lost in thought. We soon made it to my house and I unlocked the front door and walked in. Osano followed closing the door behind him. I sat down setting my bag on the couch. I started taking out my books and the project's worksheet. Osano took out his things aswell. We worked together on our project for a few hours. But then Osano's stomach kept growling so we stopped and I gave him some ceral. I'm not much of a cook so he'll have to settle for that. Osano stared at the cereal and then looked back at me. "What's with you and cereal?" Osano asked. "Stop asking questions and eat it or I will."I said annoyed at him.

To be continued....