Chapter 2 - Boys ??! Part 1

Ayano's P.O.V

    I woke up in the middle of the night unable to sleep. I started looking around my dark room, my eye's adjusting to the darkness. My eye's landed on Taro's book that was still on the black carpet of my bedroom floor. I always wondered what type of genre he was into reading. Why I'm I still thinking about him when he broke my heart ?! I got up and walked a few feet away from my bed, towards the book. It was wide open to a random page. I slowly picked it up and walked back to my bed with it in my hand. I sat on my bed and turn on my light green colored lamp that sat on my nightstand next to my black small alarm clock. A few seconds later,my eyes adjust to the brightness of the lamp. I read the title of the book that was it big silver cursive letters. It said "Romeo and Juliet", next to it in smaller silver cursive letters was the author's name it said "William Shakespeare." I remember learning once about him in one of my class ,When my teacher was teaching us about poems and plays. I opened the old hardcover book being gental with the pages not wanting to tear it by accident. I started reading quietly. Quickly losing track of time. I stopped reading for abit to look at the time on my black alarm clock that was next to my lamp. It said 6:14 A.M. I dicided to start getting ready for school. I saw the small blue  ribbon that my light green lamp had tied around it in a small bow. I suddenly got a idea. I united the small bow from around my lamp. Then placed it on the page that I was on ,using it as a bookmark. I layed it down on my nightstand. Then went to start my morning routine. I made my way to the bathroom. It was accross the hall of my bedroom. So it only took me a few seconds to get there. I entered the bathroom. The bathroom walls were painted a light shade of green,they had a nice white design. Decorations covered the walls. On the left side of the bathroom was a see through clear glass circle shower. Across from it was the white toilet. Lastly the sink was beside the door, between the door and shower. I put my hair down and undressed. I opened the see through glass door and walked into the shower. I closed the door behind me. I turned the warm water on. It felt really good,it helped me forget about Taro. Today is the day. That I forget that he ever existed. I had enough of getting hurt and never being noticed.

After a while I was finished taking my shower. I got out of the shower,closing the shower door behind me. I grabed my blue fluffy towel and wrapped it around myself. I picked up my dirty clothes and put it in the laundry basket. I left the bathroom and went back to my bedroom. And started looking for my clothing. I got my under wear from my wardrobe and a clean uniform from my closet. I got dressed and soon was in my uniform. I brushed my hair not leaving any tangles. I looked at my reflection in the mirror. I looked different with my hair down. Different but not in a bad way. Maybe I should keep my hair down today. I picked up my phone and put it in my back pocket. I went down stairs,into the kitchen. I got a bowl and spoon. Then the milk and Lucky Charms cereal. I pour the cereal into the bowel then the milk. I was eatting my cereal when there was a loud knock at the door. Which was strange, since I don't have any friends and my parents aren't  home most of the time. I took my bowl of cereal with me to the door. I opened the door to see a angry looking orange haired boy. I ate some of my cereal while studying him.

He was wearing a red poka dots shirt and the school's uniform  black pants and shoes. He was also taller than me and well built.

He looked oddly familiar. He suddenly spoke. "Baka I've been texting you all yesterday and you never replied." he said while angrily shouting at me. "I-I was so worried. .." he said quietly. I was confused at what he was talking about. "Umm by the way who are you ?" I asked him. "I'm your best friend Baka!" he said. I looked at him confused , I didn't have any friends. "And your name is?" I asked still trying to figure out what was happening, and who the orange haired boy was. " Osano  Najimi duh ." he said 

  When he said that I almost chocked on my cereal.  He noticed and asked if I was ok. "I'm fine." I said. He had the same last name as Osana.... What's going on ? I keep eatting my cereal, still  confused at the moment. He was starting at me ,while I ate causing me to feel embarrassed. "Tell me what happened yesterday. I saw you leave the school crying ." I frozed when he said that.

"It's none of your concern." I said quietly. I took a step back in my house and was about to close the door,but he put hand against the door. "What do you want?" I said unpatiently. "I was going to walk with you to school like always." he stated. I just watched him for afew minutes while eatting my ceral. I waited to see if he would give up and go away. "So are we going to walk to school or not baka?" Osano said unpatiently while crossing his arms. "Fine..." I sigh "Just give me a minute." I said. I when to the kitchen and put my empty bowl and spoon in the sink. I then remembered that I still had Taro's book. I ran up stairs and quickly got it from my room. And ran back down the stairs book in hand. I was almost at the last step when I missed it and found myself falling. I closed my eyes and......

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆A/N☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hoi 
Sorry for slow update, I've been super busy with school and homework. That's why I don't have alot of time ,but even tho that I do try to write the most that a can.
I hope you understand.

And how has your day been so far?

Word count: 1,058