Chapter 1- Notice Me Senpai

Ayano's P.O.V.

        It was another day of school at Akademi.
I walked through the gate,then entered through the school's entrence. I changed my shoes. Then made my way to the courtyard. Seeing Senpai siting on the fountain reading like always. Senpai was a short hair, black haired boy. He was average height for a boy but obviously still taller than me. He wore the school's black colored boy's uniform and his black shoes. His uniform consist of a white under shirt. Along with a black long sleeve button up shirt with gold colored buttons and black pant.

I had gathered enough courage to go sit by him. I started to get shy as I neared him. Feeling butterflies in my stomach as I walked towards the fountain. I sat at the foutain next to him a few spaces away. I watched him reading, for abit. He didn't even noticed me. I just wanted to take that stupid book of his and stab it with my knife cutting it until it was shreds,or maybe incinerate it in the incinerator. That way he would look at me and notice me. Why can't he notice me like he does to that stupid book or Osana....?  Speaking of the devil ,I then saw Osana walking towards Senpai.

Osana is a average height orange hair girl ,who wears her hair in long ponytails. Osana had on her school uniform which consist of a short sleeve white shirt and a dark blue skirt that was over the knee. Her shirt had a blue line that went across at the end of both of the sleeves and the neck of the shirt was blue.The neck of the shirt had a long red bow that went around it,in a fashionable way. Osana likes to wear her uniform ,with her thigh high red poka dots socks. Along with black shoes.

On the other hand ,I have black hair with matching eyes. I have side bangs and straight medium black hair that I like to wear in a ponytail. I'm also average height for a girl. I wore the same exact uniform as Osana,but instead of wearing red thigh high poka dots socks. I wore black leggings.

Senpai looked up from his book. "Goodmorning Osana-chan." he said with a smile.

Osana blushed. "Morning Baka." she said.

That enraged me and I felt jelously towards Osana. He noticed that orange haired bimbo but not me... I just wanted to encircle my hands around her neck tightly, choking her. I want to watch her slowly and painfully die. I hate her stupid guts ,she is always taking Senpai's attention away from me. I touched the cold foutain water to calm myself down before I did something. That I would regret Senpai seeing me do. I'm in their view of vision,but it's as if I wasn't there. I'm invisible to them.

"Let's go somewhere more comfortable." Osana said rapping her arm around Senpai's.

I wanted to take Osana's filthy arm away from him. Taro is mine! Senpai stood up and started walking away with Osana. I looked at them and back at the now empty spot beside me. I noticed a book,it was left where Senpai had been sitting. It was a old looking ,black colored, hardcover book. It's title was written in big silver cursive letters on the spine. This was Senpai's book and my opportunity for him to notice me. I picked up his book. I guess book wasn't so bad after all. I hugged it to my chest,I finally had a reason to talk to him. I hurried catching up to them. But I still kept a good distance away from them ,not wanting them to know I was close by. They turned a corner and I followed behind being quiet. Making sure they didn't hear or see me. After a while they entered the library. I didn't go in right away because if I did it would look strange. I waited a few minutes before entering. I entered the library,I dicided to text Info-chan. So that I knew in what part of the library Senpai and Osana are at. That way I could spy and eazdrop on their conversation without them knowing. I grabbed my black android smart phone out from the back pocket of my skirt. I went to my messages, scrolling through my contacts until I found Info-chan's name. I texted Info-chan.

*Text message*

Yan-chan: Do you know where in the library Senpai and Osana are at ?