EPILOGUE

Quinn and Isaac Marino-Lahey had been not expectant to visiting the town that they felt like was never a truly happy place

Once they had left to London, not once have they had the single thought of ever stepping foot back in the forsaken town.

With the entire situation with the Hunters-the pair of them knew how dangerous it was to even go back, but after Ethan and Jackson-who also lived in London had been dragged back, they knew it was inevitable to avoid the situation.

Though neither of them had aided in the battle since Quinn was expecting-and Isaac was not even going to leave her side for a moment.

So, in the end, they came after the events were over, and the pack understood completely.

"It's still not going to be safe, isn't it" Quinn looked over to Scott, who she had felt the need to speak with on her own.

"It's never safe, no matter if there are hunters or not"

"I guess that is true" Quinn sighed placing her hand on her stomach," I just want to have some hope that there won't be danger lurking every dark corner"

"I know Quinn" He turned to her and looked at her growing belly," But it's the way of life, but let's face it" He suddenly chuckled," I think it's better off for us to always be prepared-and to have fear. It only makes us stronger"

"Well, Dr Phil-" Quinn teased, now smiling and no longer feeling the tension," Isaac and I will always be a call away, but try and live a little for yourself. I've heard from Stiles that you and a lady friend have yet to tie the knot-Lainey was her name?"

He nodded and let out a sigh," It's just-

"Scott, tell me do you love her?"

"Of course, I do" He quickly answered as she smiled

"Then suck it up, and marry the girl"

"I want to-more than anything, but I'm just scared that-"

"Shut up Scott McCall, and honestly grow a pair and get on your knees before you end up missing the chance" Quinn cut him off, and her hormones had gotten the better of her.

Isaac who was in the other room with the group, laughed quietly to himself since he was listening in along with the few other werewolves present.

Once they finished their conversation, the pair of them returned back to the main room, and Isaac had quickly made it to her side, guiding her to the couch.

He leaned over to her ear," Is it bad that I found you getting all angry and bothered, hot?" He whispered in the lowest tone.

Though, he knew that the other's with enhanced hearing was busy in their conversations with the others to even hear him.

Quinn smacked his chest lightly baffled at his words," Isaac Marino-Lahey!" He laughed leaning over placing a kiss on her head, and one of his hands on her own stomach.

"I love you, but please stop being hot and sexy-it's not good for my heart" He mocked making her just huff and battle the smile that was about to form on her face.

"I love you too you idiot, but if you continue trying to seduce me-I'll only make it harder for you to handle"

"You are so evil" He whimpered playfully as she snickered leaning on his shoulder. They both looked up to the pack-Wait-No

Their family.

That was it-Quinn and Isaac had a family that they had been seeking for since they were both 'two broken souls' that had finally made it.

And to think, it all started with Promises.